SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wantonamara

Going hog wild with "Spring addictions"

With all this plant death and NO PLANT SWAPS nearby has me hemorrhaging at nurseries both in town and online. I am out of control. I just got back from dropping another wad at the Natural garden. I also got a shipment in from Plant delights. I think My husband would not like it but hell's bells. I don't buy clothes except at goodwill. Do I have company in the Spring Hemorrhage Nursery fever?

I did get myself an Agave albopilosa. They were discovered growing on cliffs outside of Monterey Mexico. I have been wanting one for years but they were to dear. I need to develop a perfect drainage situation for it. I also got a "Stairway to Heaven " Agave hybrid and a artemisia ludoviciana from Fredricksburg but it was raised in North Carolina. LOL. It has been a long time since I bought any plants of this sort. Last year I just raised a few vegetables from seeds. Feels good. I got a Yucca faxoniana to replace the 16'er that died. This one is maybe 1' tall. Kinda sad but I could not find any taller ones. I would have sprung for a big one. I miss that plant so bad. It should be blooming now.

Comments (7)