SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ryan_woodral

Someone please help! Help me with furniture/decor argmnt in my apt.

Ryan Woodral
3 years ago

I live in a 2bd apt and need help with the arrangement of my furniture:Mstr. Bdrm: I am still working on getting my bed frame and bedside tables, but trying to figure where my bed (mattress) and dresser should go along with placement of wall decor I think currently have and still plan to get.Lvg Rm: my TV, I plan to mount my TV on the wall and replace the entrmnt cntr with one that will get mounted on the wall. I currently have it on this wall as it is the shorter of the 2 walls and there is less glare from the sun on this wall compared to the other wall. Along the long wall, that happens to have a closet as well, I have my couch, which I do plan on replacing with a "L" shaped couch. I also have my computer desk here for the time being, was trying it out, but it doesn't work here and I just can't figure out where to put it. Before I had it over in the dining room taking the place of the dining table and it did kinda work there, but again with the dining table wasn't able to be used. And btw, no I currently do not have any chairs for the dining table, long story, but I am looking to purchase others, or possibly just a whole new set. I was trying to keep the desk out of my bdrm, the master, cause i was trying to keep that separation bw my bed and the desk. The 2nd bdrm is for my kids so desk is able to go in there either.As far as wall decor, I have shelves, pictures, and other various decor to put up just don't know where. I also have a long skinny poster of Crater Lake that I would like to get hung also, needs to be framed, which I plan on doing just as soon as possible as well. I'm also looking for a sun and moon metal decor for the walls as well.It's all just so over whelming for me and I'm not good with decorating either or fung shui. Someone please help me! Any and all suggestions are more than welcomed and appreciated.

Comments (30)