SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
reba_jackson

Has anyone purchased a sofa from DreamSofa.com?

Reba Jackson
3 years ago

I will be moving into my dream home soon and am shopping for a sectional. Finding the perfect size and configuration is a challenge. I found DreamSofa.com where you can completely customize the size. Would love to learn more about the quality, customer service, etc.

Comments (17)

• Denise Hunse
    2 years ago

Did you buy anything from them? I am looking at a bed.

• Meg Dean
    2 years ago

I am also interested to know if you bought one from Dream Sofa

• Chris Stanson
    last year

I bought a fabulous sectional from them in the Royale/Peacock! It’s absolutely gorgeous! I picked the Alton and went with the Wave comfort level. I was looking at restoration Hardware and I’m honestly blown away this was about half the price and indistinguishable quality. The delivery was a breeze, they keep me in the loop, and two very nice gentleman delivered the piece. My experience was absolutely exceptional and I absolutely love the piece.

• Mila ramond
    last year

We just received the Bordeaux custom sofa chaise and it's an absolute showstopper I am absolutely in love with it. I customized mine with the wave comfort level and Espresso legs, and let me just say, it was worth every penny. The cushions are plush and supportive, providing the perfect balance of comfort and structure. And the chaise? It's pure heaven. I could spend all day lounging on it. The quality of the upholstery and frame is top-notch. Everyone who comes over just raves about how beautiful and comfortable it is.

The customer service was fantastic and they kept me informed every step of the way, and their suggestions for coordinating pillows and throws really helped me put the finishing touches on the overall look.

I cannot recommend the Bordeaux enough. It's truly a masterpiece!

• Venus Bayat
    last year

I'm so excited to hear that! I just received my swatches today and I love the fabric and design selection. I'm ordering the Rome with the Catalina/Linen fabric. I can't wait to receive it.

• Clair Lisbeth
    last year

Holy sofa-nanza, Batman! If I could give Dreamsofa.com a million stars, I would! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

So, let me tell you about my experience with the legendary Chester sofa. When I clicked "order" on their website, I had no idea I was embarking on a magical journey to furniture nirvana.

First off, the customization options were more diverse than a pack of Skittles, and you know how I feel about Skittles - taste the rainbow! 🌈 I felt like a kid in a candy store, or better yet, an interior designer on a caffeine high. The fabrics, the colors, the patterns! Oh my! 😍

When the delivery truck arrived, I swear I heard a choir of angels singing (or maybe it was just the delivery guy humming). As they brought in my Chester Sofa, I was amazed by the sheer beauty of it. It was like my dreams had leaped off the screen and into my living room.

Now, let's talk comfort. If clouds were sofas, they'd be the Chester! ☁️ I took a seat and suddenly found myself floating on a marshmallow-y cloud of pure bliss. No joke, my cat Misty and I have been playing musical chairs on this bad boy ever since it arrived. 🐱

The craftsmanship? Top-notch! I've sat, jumped, and even practiced my amateur gymnastics routine on this beauty (don't worry, I'm not that heavy) and it's still standing strong. The seams are stitched tighter than my favorite pair of skinny jeans, and the fabric is smoother than a baby seal. 🌊

And can we talk about the customer service? Dreamsofa.com's team was more helpful than a superhero team-up, and let me tell you, I was NOT an easy customer! They answered my million questions, guided me through the process, and were sweeter than a caramel macchiato. ☕

In conclusion, if you're on the fence about ordering from Dreamsofa.com, I say, "Dive in, the upholstery is fine!" They turned my living room into a wonderland of comfort, style, and joy. If sofas could make you laugh, the Chester would be a stand-up comedian! 🎙️😂

Thank you, Dreamsofa.com! You've made this sofa-lover's wildest dreams come true. 💖

P.S. Misty sends her purr-fect regards too! 🐾

• elandevine
    last year
    last modified: last year

Great to see the raving reviews here as well. We bought the beautiful Windsor Sectional for our living room and the Dexter sleeper sofa for our guest bedroom. My wife picked the Cosmo Turquoise for our sleeper sofa and it turned out terrific. The Windsor sectional is a piece of art and its craftsmanship and construction quality is second to none. We worked with Kiara and Marissa to place our order and they were amazing. I really appreciated their diligence and attention to detail. Also, we were on vacation and coming back in town when the pieces arrived and Kiara and their shipping team were phenomenal in helping us re schedule. Nice to see an American-made furniture company that does it right on all fronts. Thanks, Dream Sofa

• Clair Lisbeth
    last year

What a beauty! 🤩

• Sharon Neal
    7 months ago

Just got our new Cannes sofa and chair from DreamSofa,com and its been a Dream come true! We're in the middle of a home remodel, so you can imagine how much we needed a win right now. The PLUSH comfort level we picked is just heavenly, especially for my husband and me who've got our fair share of back aches. We customized to 3 seat and 3 back cushions on the sofa as the boys like to have their own little spot.

I'm personally a huge fan of the fabric, its not only beautiful but also pet-friendly. Our fur babies love it as much as we do. Delivery was smooth, even with all the chaos from the remodel. The guys set everything up where we wanted, no fuss at all.

In short, our new sofa and chair are making this remodel bearable. Can't wait to see how they'll look when the house is finally done.

• alhambra
    2 months ago

What fabric did you choose? Thanks!

• Diane Blocker
    2 months ago

Am looking at Dream Sofa. Have ordered fabric samples but I don't see the word "performance" on most of the fabrics. Need this type of fabric with grandkids and dogs. Anyone who has ordered who can answer this quesiton?

• Clair Lisbeth
    last month

We went with their Royale, Marigold! I know for sure the Royale was their performance because with with kids and pets that was a must for us! If I recall correctly you can filter this on their website! We ordered a bunch of swatches and one of their designers helped us through the various options to make sure they were performance and cleanable! 😊

• Kady Q
    last month

Diane Blocker, I ordered samples and tested them. The Catalina and Avenger fabrics cleaned beautifully. I put ketchup, barbeque sauce and canned cat food on them and let them sit. All came out with Oxyclean spot cleaner with no problem. Waiting to talk to a rep today to see if they have others that are not listed.

• Kady Q
    last month

Anyone interested in a Dream Sofa, call or schedule an appointment. They are super friendly and extremely helpful. I was sent customer pics of the model I was interested in and I will be receiving samples of their entire collection in the color range I'm interested in - many not shown on the site. The model I'm interested is the Dover. I don't feel comfortable posting a pic of someone else's sofa but if you PM me I'll send it to you.

• Simon Y
    last month

Hey @Sharon Neal, could you possibly share the fabric you chose for your dreamsofa. I'm currently shopping for a new sectional and looking to get one similar to the color you have in your photo. I've seen swatches and the online fabric color picker but the generated images don't do it justice and the swatches are hard to see what the full couches will look like in person. Thank you!

• Sharon Neal
    25 days ago

Hi Simon! We went with Dream in the almond color and we love it! It's holding up beautifully so far and quite easy to clean.

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm