SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
em_bee

Need Curb Appeal Ideas please!

Em Bee
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Bought this house recently. It’s about three years old, Found that pressure treated wood cannot be painted. Wished to remove railings and replace with white PCV and aluminum type and flesh out support posts by white PVC system that has spacers to make the posts more traditional. but no go due to store closures here due to Covid19 restrictions for the next month or more. So now we are thinking just to keep the pressure treated verandah as is, stain it and just paint the front door frames white and paint the front door a soft powder blue tone. What colour stain should I use or does anyone have better ideas how to add curb appeal to this drab looking verandah? Also...we are intending to screen in the porch on the far left which faces south as a respite from bugs. The front of the house badly needs landscaping but we have tons of deer here and rabbits so don’t know what to plant so it all doesn’t get eaten. Plus the porch will have wicker chairs, table and a decorative carpet on it and potted flowers. Thank you!

Arggghhh...Icloud is on the fritz...says I have no photos or I would post more. I’ll try to add more later.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH