SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jdmom78

APRIL FOTESS ~ Reap What You Sow ~

jdmom78
3 years ago

Hey everyone! Welcome to FOTESS APRIL! Our theme this month is related to Earth Day and you will have an opportunity to witness the fruits of your labor. New members welcome! Feel free to join us any time, any month! Please message sandlapper_rose for membership details!

This month we will learn about Earth Day and why it exists along with some fun earth day activities. Most importantly we will have games and activities!

BINGO words due with sign-up or a few days after if you wish, I will pull the words Monday, April 5th.

Sign-ups may run a little longer, probably til the end of that week.

You will be sending your partner –

1. 2 seed packets

2. A Garden item.

3. Something recycled or handmade (a card, bookmark... etc)

** for those who can't make it to the post office, and prefer to direct ship, exceptions can be made**

For this month I also ask that you plan on putting something in the ground on Thursday, APRIL 22nd of this year, and post a photo of what you have planted. Please start your seedling for your April 22nd planting asap or have something in mind that you plan on planting that day. You will visit this item throughout the growing season and Reap What You Have Sown this Earth Day!

BINGO WORDS – Please Select 15 words and get them back to me.

Earth Day

Recycle

Compost

Biodegradable

Global warming

Climate

Impact

Biome

Reduce

Reuse

Pollution

Litter

Trees

Animals

Oxygen

Energy

Resources

Habitat

Ocean

Clean

Air

Plants

Nature

Ozone

Mountains

Water

Dirt

traffic

glass

plastic

lights

newspaper

earthworms

transportation

solar

power

weather

biodiversity

carpool

April will be a busy month for me as we also start our Holy Month of Ramadan on April 12th if there is a new moon sighting on that day! We will be fasting from sunrise to sunset for 30 days and will have a big celebratory prayer and feast on the 31st day.

Chat away everyone! Don't forget, Sign ups end April 9th but BINGO words are due by April 5th before I post the first word.

Comments (152)