SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_401157058

Room & Board Sofa / Sectional?

HU-401157058
3 years ago

Hello. I've been on the hunt for a sofa or small sectional and think I have settled on Room & Board based on reviews I have read for a lot of different companies (R&B, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, Interior Define, etc.).

I'm looking at two different options and can't find many reviews except on the site itself. I'm not anywhere near a showroom to be able to see these in person, so wondering if anyone has experience with:

Astaire sofa or sectional (link here): I love the look of this one so much, but the seat height is only 16", total height is 29" and that means the back is just 13"? I'm worried this will make it super uncomfortable.

Jasper sofa or sectional (link here): I like this one too, but not as much as the Astaire. The Jasper just looks like it's probably more comfortable, and still has a little bit of a modern look that I like.

I'm open to recommendations for other companies, too... but I need to find a small sectional that is less than 100"w on each side. I know people will say, just get a sofa, and I have considered that but really want a small sectional for the space.

Comments (4)