SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam1962

Spring has sprung! What is blooming in your yard?

Tina Marie
3 years ago

I know I've done this topic before. Can you tell I love spring?! Spring and summer, give me all the sunshine - and flowers!!

Our pear trees are just past their peak but still beautiful. I was afraid storms last night would scatter the blooms everywhere, but we missed the storm! Our star magnolia is just gorgeous this year! Dogwoods have buds but will be a few weeks. We have a dogwood festival in April in the big city near me. Lot of houses/gardens to view and some you can tour. I love driving through and looking at the yards, coming up with ideas for our own yard. Candy tuft is in its full glory and my re-blooming azaleas are just starting. The regular azaleas won't bloom for a bit. Of course tulips, daffodils, etc. spring bulbs are up! Finally found/bought a quince bush! I have long loved these and to me they signal the beginning of spring. Ordered two bower vines and can't wait to get them in the ground. Two new clematis (started in pots) are coming up, although an older one died??? Roses have tons of new growth and the hydrangea are leafing out. I am definitely going to get a blue one this year! I'm also wanting a climbing rose, if I can decide where to put it. The Mr. and I were discussing earlier this week what to plant in our SMALL veggie garden.

What about you, what's blooming where you are?

Comments (52)