SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_396134661

Engineered hardwood Flooring help!

Amla Paramanand
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I’m currently in the process of moving. We’re going to start renovating our new home. I’m in such a dilemma with our flooring. We live in central Florida. I chose to go with engineered hard wood. I wanted a dark wood floor since our cabinets are being painted agreeable gray, walls repose gray white trims and doors. Black kitchen hardware chrome faucet. Pendant light fixtures will be black. The bullnose for the stairs came yesterday and I hate the color ! From the one that I pulled out It looks like a medium brown and I hate it. Do I need to change all my colors? Or will it darken over time? I was really wanteing to go with that dark espresso wood look with airy light vibe for the rest of the home.

link to flooring : https://www.llflooring.com/p/aquaseal-7mm-x-7-1-2-foot-foot-w-pad-walnut-engineered-hardwood-flooring-10048938.html?camp_source=syndeca&camp_medium=%7B%7Bviewer_var%7D%7D&camp_campaign=2021-spring-mobile&camp_content=10048938&utm_source=other&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=triggeredleadswelcome&utm_content=otherdigitalcatalog-cta&utm_term=03122021

Comments (7)