Backsplash advice

Katherine Graves

What the heck matches a green peacock countertop!!!???? Not the most in style color but I just can’t replace so working with it for now! Problem is a backsplash- friends are pushing white and without any white in the granite is that a bad idea? I don’t understand if there are backsplash dos and donts?? I felt backsplash should be an accent to the granite and therefore I’m confused why to do with white except that it’s classic and “should” go with everything!?!?

I have black appliances, green cabinets, black hardware so feel I could go black? Style is moody eclectic with mix of modern and classic.. Not married to trim or paint color also- thanks for the help

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
everdebz

Have you chosen yet?

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bubbysmom10

Very dark. Is a kitchen the best place to take a nap ?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides 10 Design Tips Learned From the Worst Advice Ever
If these Houzzers’ tales don’t bolster the courage of your design convictions, nothing will
Full Story
Kitchen Design Smart Investments in Kitchen Cabinetry — a Realtor's Advice
Get expert info on what cabinet features are worth the money, for both you and potential buyers of your home
Full Story
Tastemakers Book to Know: Design Advice in Greg Natale’s ‘The Tailored Interior’
The interior designer shares the 9 steps he uses to create cohesive, pleasing rooms
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
I established Bronson Home Improvements, LLC, in May of 2001. Since, I've enjoyed the privilege of working with a... Read More