SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cute_pofi

What rose it is ? please help me ;( I'm so sad

Cute Pofi
3 years ago

Hello, rose lovers. last year my aunt gave me a bare root rose. it was a light pink rose which had darker pink inner color. this rose smelled divinely.. it's appearance was also so beautiful.. big..lots of pentals ..but unfortunately I lost this rose because of die back rose disease. i wanted to purchase this rose but.. i don't know its name. My aunt also doesn't know its name as she doesn't have this rose anymore so i can't take this rose from her. i can't describe how much i miss this rose... i really don't know what kind rose it was . that's makes me very very sad... we live in middle east in Turkey. So i thought it is a damask rose . i looked all varieties of damask rose but none of damask roses looked like this rose i had. it also bloomed until autumn.. can you please tell me what kind rose it is.? do you have any guesses ? i am really so sad and miss it so much
So the features of this rose :
+Outer pentals were light pink and inner pentals were dark pink
+ It was quite thorny
+It had droopy roses
+ It had divinely fragnance . Never smelled such strong rose! Scent was like old rose ( and it had a little lemon scent )
+ It was a repeat flowering rose
+ Had a lot of pentals
+ the blooms were a little bigger than medium
my cousin sent some photos of this rose from 2017 when it was a baby 1 years old in pot. So you can see leaves I don't have more photos of this rose. :(

Comments (8)