SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poojakiyer

Kitchen countertop decision

poojakiyer
3 years ago

Hi all,

Looking for advice on countertops. We recently moved into this home and I’d like to renovate the kitchen into a white kitchen. My current island is huge and I’m making a new, smaller one to match my specifications and needs. Looking to go ahead with a grayish stain for the island cabinets, bronzish gold hardware and MSI calacutta Arno which has beautiful goldish veins.

For the perimeter cabinets, painting them sherwin Williams Greek villa white with a marble tile Backspash (herringbone design), and the same bronzish/gold hardware. However, I don’t know what countertops to put in the perimeter. I feel they need to be different from the island. Initially, was thinking technistone super white - Which is a simple white with very light grayish veins.

However, I’m now thinking maybe it needs to a warmer white? I don’t want it to be too elaborate with veins and movement as I want the island to be the grand centerpiece. Any suggestions?

Photos attached of the current kitchen, calacutta Arno with hardware and then technistone super white With Greek villa Sherwin Williams cabinet color.

will this all go together or am I just overthinking it? Thanks for your input:)

Comments (6)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH