SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debby_ab

Do you Blog????????????? (stupid 15 characters...)

Debby
3 years ago

I lost my job Feb 1st and their aren't a lot of jobs that I'm interested in right now. I don't need to go back to work soon, but some days I think if I don't find anything soon, I may die of boredrum. I spelled that wrong, but spellcheck won't fix it. lol

So, I started a blog. It's a blog about anything and nothing. I can't commit to just cooking, or baking, or taking pictures, or crocheting. So it's a little bit of everything I do. I hope to add to it every day or every few days.

It gives me something to do while I'm drinking my morning coffee and trying to decide what to do with my day.

BTW, today I'm going to buy 50 bricks because I've been on Pinterest and saw all these bug hotels and I think they're a terrific idea! I'm going to make a few to put up against my garage and fence line. We are also going to build a bunch of bird houses to hang over top of them. I can't wait until the snow melts and I can get out there to start all the outdoor projects I have in mind. I'll be blogging them as I go, but it could take a while for those to show up.

Anyway, this is where it's at if you're interested: Let's Talk about Anything and Nothing. :)

Comments (6)