SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susander

Small Cape Bathroom Design Help - Help!

susander
3 years ago

Hi All, need some help in choosing the floor for a small 5x8 cape bathroom. I've attached multiple pictures of the bathroom. The plan is to subway tile just the shower area in white 3x6 tile with white grout. For the floor, I was initially thinking 3x3 hexagon tile with the marble look and white grout but am unsure of a couple of things. 1. If going that small would be too busy w a smaller bathroom and white subway tile lines. 2. I read that honed marble would be the way to go, if going marble, but still nervous about using marble, so appreciate any thoughts. 3. I know white grout on floor can be difficult but was iffy about using 2 different grout colors in such a small space?

Does anyone have any other ideas for the floor? I can't find many options that mirror marble to be honest and am open to a light floor that wouldn't make the room feel too busy. Using Kohler Underscore Tub and Kohler Classic Memoir Toilet. Thinking a green vanity (similar to this color: https://www.wayfair.com/home-improvement/pdp/signature-hardware-radke-31-single-bathroom-vanity-set-sgre1228.html?piid=49417109%2C49417110) and hardware would be chrome.

Thank you in advance!

Comments (5)