SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tokyolotus

FOTESS FEBUARY: flowers, hearts and friends …oh my

pinkiris
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

FOTESS FEBUARY: 'flowers, hearts and friends …oh my'

You must be a member of this group FOTESS (Friends of the Earth Simple Swaps) in order to participate. If you are interested in joining, you will need to contact/message Jeanne (sandlapper_rose) about the requirements. We are all about keeping things simple.

Who loves FLOWERS! I know many of you, including myself, LOVE many many flowersconeflowers, petunias, snapdragons, daylilys, salvias, iris, roses, nasturtiums, zinnias, daffodils, sunflowers, gallardia, dahlias, phlox, crocus, tulips, hostas, lavender, gingers, plumeria … OH MY .. the list goes on and on and on !

When You sign up PLEASE CHOOSE ONE (1) FLOWER that you enjoy for whatever reason, and why. DO NOT choose the same FLOWER as someone else.

***There is a ‘twist’ this month … so keep your eyes peeled ***

We will be sending a FLOWER/VALENTINE card (this can be handmade or store bought) to your Valentine.

Included in your FLOWER card, 3 packs of FLOWER seeds.

Lastly … we will also send ONE item to our ‘FLOWER/VALENTINE’/member that signs up. a FUN FLOWER/VALENTINE relateditem ... this can be anything so long as it is representing FLOWERS/VALENTINES.

Signups end FEB. 5 and mailed no later than FEB. 18… short month …

1) A VALENTINE/FLOWER card – (handmade or store bought)

2) THREE (3) packs of FLOWER seeds

3) Lastly we will also be sending one ‘FUN flower/valentine item’ to one Valentine (member), also representing FLOWERS. This could be anything … as long as there are FLOWER(s) represented.

Any questions please ask.

All items mailed to your ‘Valentine’ MUST HAVE a tracking number.

You will need to post here when you mail out and post again once you have received.

Games this month will be:

FIND SOME …flowers, hearts and ?? SCAVENGER HUNT get your cameras ready!

FLOWER FRENZY BINGO

FLOWER FACTS

**a twist**

Comments (805)

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

RE: THE TWIST PART 2

***LOOKS LIKE WE ARE STILL WAITING ON A FEW OF THESE TO ARRIVE AS WELL***

*PLEASE POST TO THE GROUP WHEN YOU RECEIVE**

THANK YOU!

***IF I'VE MISSED SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW***

Magnolia - SENT 2/18 - REC'D Brugmansia, Rose, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip, Sunflower, Orchid, Stargazer Lily ...

**waiting on Iris

Stargazer Lily - SENT 2/12 REC'D Narcissus, Rose, Brugmansia, Plumeria, Orchid, Sunflower, Iris, Tulip

**waiting on Magnolia

Rose - SENT 2/9 - REC'D Brugmansia, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Plumeria, Tulip, Orchid, Sunflower, Magnolia

**waiting on Iris

Brugmansia - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip

**waiting on Magnolia, Orchid, Sunflower

Narcissus - SENT 2/9 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Stargazer Lily, Tulip, Iris, Sunflower, Magnolia, Orchid

**waiting on Plumeria

Plumeria - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Iris, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Orchid, Tulip

*waiting on Sunflower, Magnolia

Tulip SENT 2/13 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Narcissus, Plumeria, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Orchid, Magnolia

*waiting on Sunflower

ALL CARDS HAVE BEEN REC'D

Sunflower - SENT 2/16 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Stargazer Lily, Iris, Plumeria, Orchid, Tulip, Narcissus, Magnolia

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Iris - SENT 2/11 - REC'D - Rose, Tulip, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Plumeria, Brugmansia, Orchid, Magnolia, Sunflower

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Orchid - SENT 2/13 - REC'D Brugmansia, Narcissus, Plumeria, Stargazer Lily, Sunflower, Rose, Iris, Magnolia, Tulip

**REC’D ALL CARDS

All cards have been accounted for .... THANK YOU!

Brugmansia

Rose

Stargazer Lily

Narcissus

Tulip

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

JUST ONE LEFT THAT WE ARE WAITING ON ...

**JUST WAITING ON ONE MORE AND WE WILL BE COMPLETE**

Magnolia - SENT 2/18 TO DAISY - REC'D 2/26 according to tracking info

***tracking info says delivered 2/26***

The following packages are complete...

**Daisy - SENT TO SUNFLOWER - REC'D 2/11 ITEM - REC'D CARD/SEEDS 2/25 = COMPLETE

**Stargazer Lily - SENT 2/12 TO ROSE - REC'D 2/24 = COMPLETE

**Orchid - SENT 2/13 TO PLUMERIA - REC'D 2/20 = COMPLETE

**Brugmansia - SENT 2/10 TO STARGAZER LILY - REC'D 2/19 = COMPLETE

**Sunflower - SENT 2/16 TO NARCISSUS - REC'D 2/19 = COMPLETE

**Tulip - SENT 2/13 TO MAGNOLIA - REC'D 2/19 = COMPLETE

**Iris - SENT 2/11 TO TULIP - REC'D 2/13 = COMPLETE

**Narcissus - SENT 2/9 TO IRIS - REC'D 2/12 = COMPLETE

**Rose - SENT 2/9 TO ORCHID - REC'D 2/13 = COMPLETE

**Plumeria - SENT 2/10 TO BRUGMANSIA - REC'D 2/13 = COMPLETE

***GAME WINNERS*** ... ALL LITTLE PRIZES WILL BE MAILED OUT AFTER ALL GAMES ARE OVER AND ALL PACKAGES HAVE BEEN SENT BY FEB 18 AND RECEIVED.

• Related Discussions

Feb. FOTESS Anything But Flower Seeds Swap!

Q

Comments (321)
    I'm glad you all liked the cards! As usual, I had lots of fun making them! And now for some interesting news: In my mail today, there was a returned card and seeds that I had sent to Connie/wildhairedmavens, in the Feb. Swap. Can you imagine how I felt? "Oh no, now what?" was the least of it! But then I got to thinking and I was sure that Connie had posted she received. SO......I checked back in here and yes, she did receive the cards and seeds, the SECOND TIME I sent out! Talk about relief! And it's really strange that the address they couldn't send this card to was the same address I sent the second card to. Oh the mysterious ways of the US Postal System! I guess that all's well that ends well! have a great day, All! Shirley!
    ...See More

FOTESS-Giving Thanks to our Friends November Swap

Q

Comments (142)
    Heidi, that white stuff is ugly!!!!! The difference in inches is ridiculous. I find the weather folks get everyone so worked up with their forecasts. Warm weather here today. Put the outdoor decorations up since tomorrow is calling for rain and high winds. Ugh.
    ...See More

FOTESS APRIL ~ Friends of the Earth ~

Q

Comments (155)
    Congrats Emily. you did win BINGO this month. it was a fun game! Annie, you better watch out, I have your address :) this is exactly what i do with my sister when we get together. we sing all kinds of songs and just laugh. i also wish i had siblings close by but i don't know if we would break quarantine... my family is all in the same state but they are not getting together. so... i may be sitting and karaoke-ing by myself anyways... they drop things off to each other, and wave from the window! love the story about your grandson Margo. you have a lot of patience. you remind me of my motherinlaw. i call my dad for a few minutes but he doesn't talk to me for too long. he's usually busy watching the news or youtube. lol. he is also not visiting grandchildren! love the lilies jayeanne. they are so pretty. i have a ton of lily seeds but i don't plant them because of my cats but i do love how pretty they are. jeanne, i love your recycled project. the blinds as markers is a good idea. i like the baggies you made. those are cute. i love to sew and worked on some masks, a blanket and me and the little one made a "bed" for the kitties. she pushed the pedal while i guided the fabric. she was happy to tell her father that she made it all by her self with help from mom. also for my recycling project I decided to use my old airline bags as board game piece storage. there are so many little pieces with each game that its best to keep them in bags. i use zip locks but they still seem to open up, so the idea of using these zip up pouches from international flights are great for storage. here are some pics - i think we have a few more days in April, so I will try to post tomorrow. I know that Jeanne was planning on posting early, but she has a lot going on with the tree damage. However as soon as she posts, we can wrap April up! Emily, I will send you your BINGO prize soon!
    ...See More

FOTESS Thankful Thanksgiving with Friends

Q

Comments (119)
    mail time!!! i finally checked the mail after a few days and had my card from Susan! such a cute card with a garden surprise. also glad to see we are labeling this seasons seeds with next years date for planting season. helps with my seed database!
    ...See More
  • jdmom78
    3 years ago

Dear Sweet Valentine... although its almost St. Patricks day, you dont need to wait for the luck of the irish... your package was delivered yesterday! wooohooooo! tracking shows Feb 26th @ 3:00pm... my apologies for the delay.

pinkiris thanked jdmom78
  • canyonwind
    3 years ago

Happy Saturday Morning/Afternoon!

Stargazer Lily Fact Of The Day, #28, Sat. Feb. 27, 2021

Stargazer Lily candles, among so many other things, are available for purchase.......

Enjoy your day!

I have learned so much about various flowers this month. Thanks beautiful flowers!!

Miss Stargazer Lily....pretty....pretty....pretty

pinkiris thanked canyonwind
  • gardengirl37232
    3 years ago

Miss Brugamansia, your card is back in the mail today!

pinkiris thanked gardengirl37232
  • gardengirl37232
    3 years ago

Orchid fact #22:

Paphiopedilum rothschildianum, also known as the Gold of the Kinabalu orchid or Rothschild's slipper orchid or the Sumazau orchid, was named after its discoverer. It was discovered in 1987/ It is the most expensive flower in the world. It is only found in a small area of the Kinabalu National Park in Malaysia. It grows on the slope of Mount Kinabalu between 500 and 1200 meters in altitude and can take 15 years to bloom. It is protected by the government as it is endangered. It is illegal to pick. It is available from smugglers on the black market with a price of up to $5000 per stolen stem.

• ruthz
    3 years ago

Rose fact # 26............The world’s largest rosebush is a white Lady Banksia located in Tombstone, Arizona. The rose bush spreads over an arbor that covers over 9,000 square feet.

Hope I have not duplicated my rose facts. Just tried posting the ones I thought were the most interesting.

pinkiris thanked ruthz
  • amybabyboy3
    3 years ago

Brugmansia fact 28 Do not plant until the ground is free from frost. In warmer climates, the plant can flower all year-round.

Emily, I am sorry about my address I should have mentioned that some of the lists had the old address. Thank you for resending!

pinkiris thanked amybabyboy3
  • gardengirl37232
    3 years ago

Amy, no worries. I should have remembered that you are in Florida now. I am just embarrassed it will take so long to get to you.

• smitties
    3 years ago

Received my card today with cosmos seeds from Miss Plumeria today. i can’t believe it was postmarked February 10th and it just arrived. Just crazy.

I’m I have not included a picture. I did something to cause knee pain and I am having a hard time getting around. I can’t reached the card. This reoccurring knee problem is starting to worry me. If this happens when I garden, it’s going to be a rough year. Without having my covid vaccine yet, going to the doctor has to wait.

Hope every one is having a good weekend. Thanks again for everything Jayeanne

pinkiris thanked smitties
  • pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Our FACTS OF THE DAY WINNERS ARE ....

Miss Brugmansia and Miss Stargazer Lily ...

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!

They both posted a FLOWER FACT OF THE DAY for 28 consecutive days! FANTASTIC LADIES!

Loved reading about ALL the FLOWER FACTS OF THE DAY

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

GAME WINNERS ...

WILL POST AGAIN WHEN PRIZES GO OUT ...

***GAME WINNERS*** ... ALL LITTLE PRIZES WILL BE MAILED OUT AFTER ALL PACKAGES/CARDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY ALL FLOWERS.

<<<<BONUS ROUND<<<< YOUR FLOWER AVATAR<<<< GAME TIME >>>>

This game ends on FEB 5th

CONGRATULATIONS TO ... they have uploaded their avatar for this month representing their FLOWER

Miss Stargazer Lily

Miss Magnolia

Miss Brugmansia

Miss Sunflower

Miss Iris

Miss Rose

Miss Narcissus

Miss Daisy

Miss Orchid

<<<<BONUS ROUND<<<< GROUNDHOG DAY 2021 - WILL PUNXSUTAWNEY PHIL SEE HIS SHADOW? WHAT IS YOUR PREDICTION??

Congrats to our winners!

Miss Rose - YES

Miss Stargazer Lily - YES

Miss Brugmansia - YES

Miss Iris ... YES

<<<<BONUS ROUND<<<< OUR FLOWERS PHOTOS<<<< GAME TIME >>>>

**CONGRATS TO MISS BRUGMANSIA!**

<<<<BONUS ROUND<<<< SUPER BOWL GAME<<<< GAME TIME >>>>

**CONGRATS TO MISS STARGAZER LILY**

OUR FLOWERS, HEARTS AND ??? SCAVENGER HUNT WINNER

CONGRATS TO MISS IRIS!

<<<OUR FAVORITE FEBRUARY PHOTO>>>

CONGRATS TO MISS MAGNOLIA AND MR BOLT!

FLOWER FRENZY BINGO WINNER

CONGRATS TO MISS STARGAZER LILY!

FLOWER FACTS OF THE DAY WINNERS

CONGRATS TO MISS BRUGMANSIA AND MISS STARGAZER LILY!

***GAME WINNERS*** ... ALL LITTLE PRIZES WILL BE MAILED OUT AFTER ALL GAMES ARE OVER AND ALL PACKAGES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

***LOOKS LIKE WE ARE STILL WAITING ON A FEW OF THESE TO ARRIVE AS WELL***

*PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST TO THE GROUP WHEN YOU RECEIVE**

THANK YOU!

Magnolia - SENT 2/18 - REC'D Brugmansia, Rose, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip, Sunflower, Orchid, Stargazer Lily ...

**waiting on Iris

Stargazer Lily - SENT 2/12 REC'D Narcissus, Rose, Brugmansia, Plumeria, Orchid, Sunflower, Iris, Tulip

**waiting on Magnolia

Rose - SENT 2/9 - REC'D Brugmansia, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Plumeria, Tulip, Orchid, Sunflower, Magnolia

**waiting on Iris

Brugmansia - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip, Orchid, Magnolia

**waiting on Sunflower

Plumeria - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Iris, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Orchid, Tulip

*waiting on Sunflower, Magnolia

ALL CARDS HAVE BEEN REC'D...

Tulip SENT 2/13 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Narcissus, Plumeria, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Orchid, Magnolia, Sunflower

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Sunflower - SENT 2/16 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Stargazer Lily, Iris, Plumeria, Orchid, Tulip, Narcissus, Magnolia

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Iris - SENT 2/11 - REC'D - Rose, Tulip, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Plumeria, Brugmansia, Orchid, Magnolia, Sunflower

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Orchid - SENT 2/13 - REC'D Brugmansia, Narcissus, Plumeria, Stargazer Lily, Sunflower, Rose, Iris, Magnolia, Tulip

**REC’D ALL CARDS

Narcissus - SENT 2/9 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Stargazer Lily, Tulip, Iris, Sunflower, Magnolia, Orchid, Plumeria

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Brugmansia

Rose

Stargazer Lily

Narcissus

Tulip

Plumeria

Orchid

• bluee19
    3 years ago

I am sorry to hear my valentine cards have not arrived. I will contact the ones that haven't received and confirm mailing address before I resend.

Happy Monday Funday everyone!!

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Miss Daisy ... aka Renee ... Hope all is OK!

Miss Magnolia ... Urooj ... posted that her tracking indicates you received your package on FRIDAY FEB 26 @ 3pm ... as a courtesy please confirm that you have or have not received your package and the contents, so that the package(s) part of this swap will be complete. thanks so much!

• jdmom78
    3 years ago

I sent an email to renee so hopefully she will post soon. thanks for a great swap jayeanne! had a great time.

pinkiris thanked jdmom78
  • Ladyreneer
    3 years ago

Hello beautiful flowers. We went away for a long weekend and I just picked up my mail last night. Yes, I have mail!!! Thanks, Urooj! I received a nice card, 4 packs of seeds (planting some today), a pack of daisy stickers, a bright hand towel,and some craft fabric!!! AND she recycled a beautiful shiny purple envelope to send to me. Smiling from ear to ear. 😊 Thanks, Urooj!!!

pinkiris thanked Ladyreneer
  • amybabyboy3
    3 years ago

Emily, Thank you for the pretty pink daisy heart card along with zinnia and marigold seeds! I love both and will get them planted asap!! I am hoping marigolds keep the bugs away from my veggies so I really want to grow a lot! Thank you! Amy

• gardengirl37232
    3 years ago

Amy, glad it finally got to you eleven if it took a roundabout way!

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Looks like all packages are complete ...THANK YOU!

The following packages are complete...

**Magnolia - SENT 2/18 TO DAISY - REC'D 2/26 = COMPLETE

**Daisy - SENT TO SUNFLOWER - REC'D 2/11 ITEM - REC'D CARD/SEEDS 2/25 = COMPLETE

**Stargazer Lily - SENT 2/12 TO ROSE - REC'D 2/24 = COMPLETE

**Orchid - SENT 2/13 TO PLUMERIA - REC'D 2/20 = COMPLETE

**Brugmansia - SENT 2/10 TO STARGAZER LILY - REC'D 2/19 = COMPLETE

**Sunflower - SENT 2/16 TO NARCISSUS - REC'D 2/19 = COMPLETE

**Tulip - SENT 2/13 TO MAGNOLIA - REC'D 2/19 = COMPLETE

**Iris - SENT 2/11 TO TULIP - REC'D 2/13 = COMPLETE

**Narcissus - SENT 2/9 TO IRIS - REC'D 2/12 = COMPLETE

**Rose - SENT 2/9 TO ORCHID - REC'D 2/13 = COMPLETE

**Plumeria - SENT 2/10 TO BRUGMANSIA - REC'D 2/13 = COMPLETE

• l1oness
    3 years ago

I received a happy surprise in the mail today. Thank you Nicole/bluee19 for the fun Tiger valentine and seeds. The garlic chives, morning glories, spaghetti squash and mixed greens will go perfectly in my garden this year.

The mail was really slow this time!

Thank you again!

Mandy/Miss Tulip

pinkiris thanked l1oness
  • pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

***GAME WINNERS*** ... ALL LITTLE PRIZES HAVE BEEN MAILED OUT ...PLEASE POST WHEN YOU RECEIVE, THANKS!

• smitties
    3 years ago

I received my prize seeds and card. How absolutely adorable is that card? And to make it reusable was very handy. Did you make these Jayeanne? If so, these are one of the prettiest notes I have seen in a long time. If not, where ever did you find them? I was just organized my seeds and will put the ones you sent in the notes for starting in my new greenhouse. Thank you, you were a most awesome host. Margo

pinkiris thanked smitties
  • bluee19
    3 years ago

I am so glad Mandy you received the card and seeds!! When was it postmarked?

• l1oness
    3 years ago

Hi Nicole! It was postmarked 2/13 - the Post Office must have sent it on a row boat across lake Michigan! :-)

• gardengirl37232
    3 years ago

Miss Plumeria, I got my prize. Love the super cute packaging, including the bubble envelope. Thank you!

• amybabyboy3
    3 years ago

Jayeanne, Thank you so much for the lovely prize package. I love it!

• canyonwind
    3 years ago

Miss Plumeria...I got mail!! Thank you very much for my very happy and cute and useful prizes. I did quite well in the game department for the month of February. I am rather embarrassed! I play games for the fun of it all and never expect a prize in return. You are very generous. I am not stating my prizes so not to spoil the surprise for other winning beautiful February flowers. Thank you very much!! What a wonderful month of new and refreshing knowledge and non stop fun!!

Miss Stargazer Lily.....pretty....pretty...pretty

pinkiris thanked canyonwind
  • Ladyreneer
    3 years ago

Margo, I received mail today! And I'm so happy I feel like singing & planting now - Tra-la-la! 🎵 ❤ 📬

I received Palmarosa, which sounds so interesting and smells of Roses! China houses, mixed snapdragons which I've never grown. Mixed colors of Columbine & Chinese Kale (Yod Fah?). Thanks so much, Margo for resending.

I hope whoever received the other seeds plants them.

📢 Thanks, Margo! 📢

• Susan Nieves - Happy Ohio Gardener
    3 years ago

Hello pretty flowers. I have had a busy week with out of town training for work. Just got back today and found a very nice prize package Miss Plumeria. I won’t post pics so as not to spoil the surprise for others but I want to say thank you thank you thank you for everything you sent. I loved everything you sent!!!

Miss Rose and Miss Magnolia it seems your Valentine cards are lost. I will get replacement ones out by early next week. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Miss Plumeria thank you again for a wonderful fun month. I had a rest time participating.

pinkiris thanked Susan Nieves - Happy Ohio Gardener
  • amybabyboy3
    3 years ago

Urooj, Thank you so much for the cute flower card a sweet William seeds. I am headed outside now to plant them before work 😊

• smitties
    3 years ago

Renee, those got there quick. Don’t count the others out. I’m still betting they eventually get there. The post office is struggling right now.

I'm glad you like the selection. Margo

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Miss Sunflower ... THANK YOU ever so much for the beautiful sparkly card filled with fantastic seeds ... you've spoiled me ... Jet black Hollyhock, (going to plant these tonight) a butterfly garden mix, Peredovik sunflower and Fantazja Sunflower - have never grown either one of these sunflowers, so looking forward to seeing these blooms! and also many thanks for the stamps you included ... these will definitely come in handy! the owl stickers are just too cute =)

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

***LOOKS LIKE WE ARE STILL WAITING ON JUST A FEW OF THESE TO ARRIVE AS WELL***

*PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST TO THE GROUP WHEN YOU RECEIVE**

THANK YOU!

**waiting on Magnolia

Plumeria - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Iris, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Orchid, Tulip, Sunflower

*waiting on Magnolia

ALL CARDS HAVE BEEN REC'D...

Brugmansia - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip, Orchid, Magnolia, Sunflower

**ALL CARDS REC'D

Rose - SENT 2/9 - REC'D Brugmansia, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Plumeria, Tulip, Orchid, Sunflower, Magnolia, Iris

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Magnolia - SENT 2/18 - REC'D Brugmansia, Rose, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip, Sunflower, Orchid, Stargazer Lily, Iris

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Tulip SENT 2/13 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Narcissus, Plumeria, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Orchid, Magnolia, Sunflower

**REC'D ALL CARDS

**REC'D ALL CARDS

**REC'D ALL CARDS

**REC’D ALL CARDS

Narcissus - SENT 2/9 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Stargazer Lily, Tulip, Iris, Sunflower, Magnolia, Orchid, Plumeria

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Brugmansia

Rose

Stargazer Lily

Narcissus

Tulip

Plumeria

Orchid

Iris

Sunflower

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

**ALL LITTLE PRIZES HAVE BEEN MAILED**

**LOOKS LIKE ALL LITTLE PRIZES HAVE BEEN DELIVERED**

*Miss Stargazer Lily … X 5 - DELIVERED AND POSTED

BONUS ROUND YOUR FLOWER AVATAR

BONUS ROUND GROUNDHOG DAY

BONUS ROUND SUPER BOWL GAME

FLOWER FRENZY BINGO WINNER

FLOWER FACTS OF THE DAY

*Miss Brugmansia … X 4 - DELIVERED AND POSTED

BONUS ROUND OUR FLOWERS PHOTOS

FLOWER FACTS OF THE DAY

*Miss Iris … X 3 - DELIVERED AND POSTED

FLOWERS HEARTS AND ??? SCAVENGER HUNT WINNER!

*Miss Rose … X 2 - DELIVERED AND POSTED

*Miss Magnolia … X 2 - DELIVERED 3/6 AND POSTED 3/10

OUR FAVORITE FEBRUARY PHOTO!

*Miss Sunflower … X 1 - DELIVERED AND POSTED

*Miss Narcissus … X 1 - DELIVERED AND POSTED

*Miss Daisy … X 1 - DELIVERED 3/11 AND POSTED 3/13

BONUS ROUND FLOWER AVATAR

*Miss Orchid ... X 1 - DELIVERED AND POSTED

• jdmom78
    3 years ago

hello hello

• jdmom78
    3 years ago

ive tried posting twice already and still no post from me...

• jdmom78
    3 years ago

ive tried posting twice already and still no post from me...

• jdmom78
    3 years ago

oh good lord seems like it posted twice now ... anyways... yes yes yes ive received my cards and prizes! i love everything and dont even know where to start with all these seeds!

thank you for hosting jayeanne. i will try to get a pic of bolt with the frog!

• bluee19
    3 years ago

Pinkiris ~ thanks so much for the cute packaging of the sunflowers. thanks for my prize and being a great host!!

pinkiris thanked bluee19
  • ruthz
    3 years ago

Had mail when I got home

from Miss Plumeria

Thank you so much. Love it

From Miss Iris

Thank you so much

pinkiris thanked ruthz
  • amybabyboy3
    3 years ago

Nicole, Thank you for the pretty butterfly Valentine and great ping long eggplant and red beauty radishes. I can’t wait to get these started!

• Ladyreneer
    3 years ago

PinkIris, Jayeanne, thanks so much for my adorable package from you for changing my Avatar. It's so cute! And thanks for leaving the card blank so it can be recycled. Love that! And the mixed flower seeds inside are great. Thanks for making this so much fun!

3 years ago

Miss Rose and Miss Magnolia I am glad you received your Valentines adage cards and seeds. I did send replacement cards and seeds that you will hopefully receive soon.

• ruthz
    3 years ago

Miss Iris, yesterday I did receive a replacement valentine card with seeds. Thank you so much. That totally was not necessary and now I feel bad that you ended up sending me two.

3 years ago

It’s ok. The first card took over a month to arrive. No worries. I hope you can use what I sent.

• jdmom78
    3 years ago

received this beautiful card from Susan in the mail Saturday. thank you susan, you didnt have to send twice, so thoughtful of you.

i took a photo as we headed out the door and am posting from the rv.

• canyonwind
    3 years ago

I got mail.....LOL!!

I just brought in the mail. Urooj sent me a lovely card and lovely Sweet William seeds. Thank you very much!! I will give these a plant tomorrow.

I am laughing...laughing....laughing.....The postmark on Urooj's envelope is Feb 19, yes Feb 19!! I would so love to know where this card has traveled or rested for that matter. I wonder if it went overseas or simply stayed comfy and cozy in a where ever post office. I will say the envelope is in perfect condition, which would lead me to believe it really has not moved much....LOL!!

OH MY!! As they say better late than never.

Happy Eve.....February Fotess continues on. I think there are still a few people waiting for cards.

Annie

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

THANK YOU ... Urooj! Sweet William has taken his sweet time arriving, but he made it! LOL loved your note inside and the flower card is beautiful... envelope (in absolute perfect condition) was postmarked 2/19 and today is 3/20 ... WOW ... I think the PO needs to get their act together! Many thanks Urooj! was a very nice surprise!

• pinkiris
    Original Author
    3 years ago

***LOOKS LIKE WE ARE NOW COMPLETE***

THANK YOU!

ALL CARDS HAVE NOW BEEN REC'D...

Stargazer Lily - SENT 2/12 REC'D Narcissus, Rose, Brugmansia, Plumeria, Orchid, Sunflower, Iris, Tulip, Magnolia

**ALL CARDS REC'D

Plumeria - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Brugmansia, Iris, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Orchid, Tulip, Sunflower, Magnolia

**ALL CARDS REC'D

Brugmansia - SENT 2/10 - REC'D Rose, Iris, Stargazer Lily, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip, Orchid, Magnolia, Sunflower

**ALL CARDS REC'D

Rose - SENT 2/9 - REC'D Brugmansia, Narcissus, Stargazer Lily, Plumeria, Tulip, Orchid, Sunflower, Magnolia, Iris

**REC'D ALL CARDS

Magnolia - SENT 2/18 - REC'D Brugmansia, Rose, Narcissus, Plumeria, Tulip, Sunflower, Orchid, Stargazer Lily, Iris

**REC'D ALL CARDS

**REC'D ALL CARDS

**REC'D ALL CARDS

**REC'D ALL CARDS

**REC’D ALL CARDS

**REC'D ALL CARDS

All cards have now been accounted for .... THANK YOU!

Brugmansia

Rose

Stargazer Lily

Narcissus

Tulip

Plumeria

Orchid

Iris

Sunflower

Magnolia