SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aaron_braun60

Living Room Paint Color Recommendations

Aaron Braun
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hey all,

We just bought a new apartment and I am starting to throw around some ideas for living room paint colors. You can see the room in the picture I provided. Please ignore the furniture since its not ours. We will be putting in a gray couch, large red Persian rug, wooden armchairs (still deciding on leather or upholstery or mix). Our goal is to keep the room open and bright but I am so tired of white but will go with that if thats the consensus.

This is the room layout I am playing around with at the moment. We also might put in a shelving unit or tv stand but will wait till we get into the space. We will mount a TV to the far wall but also will decide once we get into the space. I am asking now since I want to paint before movers bring everything in. Thinking of painting the two long side walls.

Please let me know your thoughts.

This is layout we might go with once in the room. Depending on space the dining room table might be off to the side.

This is the rug we have for the room along with our gray sofa.

This is the fabric for the soft but the actual sofa design is below.

This is the actual sofa but with different upholstery.

This is the chair style I am considering. Still havn't decided on colors. Might do one that is a upholstery and one that is leather.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm