SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deborah_denny29

Experience with SKS 48 inch range or other thoughts?

Deborah Denny
3 years ago

We are looking at appliances for a new kitchen and are willing to try just about anything except Thermador (just personal preference after 10 years’ experience). I have 3 hungry tween/teens and cook daily and bake almost daily. Ideally, I’d love a double oven with one being steam combi, which would be a new/fun thing for me. Since that doesn’t seem to be a readily available thing, I was playing with ideas like 36 inch Wolf dual fuel range plus single Miele steam combi wall oven, etc. But then our friendly showroom gentleman presented all the bells and whistles of the SKS 48 inch range gas and induction steam combi double oven. Wow! I’m new here but I don’t think SKS (LG) gets a lot of love in these forums. That’s fine. I still wanted to ask...and just in case anyone DOES have experience with SKS I’d love to hear about it. Or any thoughts or advice to share as I break off from Thermador and branch out to try steam combi in the new kitchen. Thanks in advance!

https://www.signaturekitchensuite.com/us/products/ranges/48-inch-dual-fuel-pro-range-sous-vide-and-induction

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Fineline Deck Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Women Owned Construction Company Specializing in High Quality Decks