SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_347571907

COREtec LVP - Pembroke Pine, Penn Pine or Pemberton Oak?

E
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Looking at these three floors and any insight or photos that you can share? Kitchen pics below in natural light that show pretty much the true colors. Have a cherry table/chairs also and an open floor plan with lots of natural light. Don’t want to highlight the red tones But want to update it- thank you!

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    3 years ago

without pictures, we have no idea.

• E
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Good point- I added pics- thanks!

• eld6161
    3 years ago

I did a search

Here are the choices:

• eld6161
    3 years ago

I am not a fan of any of these choices paired with your cabinets.

Getting woods to compliment each other is tricky.

A side note: we just installed Coretec in our Florida home. Very pleased with it.

• E
    Original Author
    3 years ago

@eld6161 Thank You- the Penn and Pemberton look much more yellow than the small samples I have. what characteristics/colors would you point me towards? i want to keep it casual/traditional - am open to painting as well-TIA!

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    3 years ago

is there anyway you could grab some samples and bring them home to lay on the floor? you'll get a better idea.

here are some pics of similar cherry cabinets that show wall color, and floor color.

I like this one and the charcoal gray wall. I don't think the yellow is the best shade for your kitchen.

Coretec grande Makkah oak

Norwegian Maple

I think your pine choices are just going to enhance any yellow tones.

coretec-Brockport Oak and Valor Oak

E thanked Beth H. :
  • Red Steno
    3 years ago

@eld6161 what color coretec did you install? Can you post a picture?

• eld6161
    3 years ago

Red, mine would probably not be a good match. It is Hayes Oak, beachy driftwood feel to it.

• E
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks, everyone! Based on the feedback I am now leaning towards Fairweather Oak by Coretec Or something similar but have seen comments about a “ fake” look- thoughts or pics anyone?