SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
millers9609

Ceiling fixture and wall decor for home office

millers9609
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Am looking for advice on a new ceiling fixture in my home office. Made some color change to walls and built ins, included adding brass to the cabinet hardware. My idea is to have a fixture that's either brass, black or a combination of the two. The desk is being replaced soon with a walnut colored one that's not so tall which will make the room feel larger. It will also more closely match the natural woodwork on the built-in shelf tops. Lastly, there's a large empty wall on one side of the room in the picture that I could use some advice on decor. My first idea was either a single larger piece of artwork OR two medium size black frame/white matte pieces that have some artwork.

Lastly, also considered adding a plug-in wall sconce on both side walls near the built in units to give them some light. There are plugs which would allow for this but can't be seen in picture due to desk. Considered these also potentially being brass finish.

Colors (the color of the cabinets is a dark green, almost a muted teal and the walls are slightly off white).

Comments (2)