SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theana_angelus

Kitchen appliance advice- gas range, wall oven, and refrigerator

Theana Angelus
3 years ago

Hello everyone, I know yet another appliance post! We are working on our new build, and some of the appliances I am looking for feedback on are from posts from a long while ago so hoping to hear more recent news and updates (if possible). I live in the USVI so appliance shopping is very stressful because I want to guarantee that it will sustain salty air and that I can easily get replacement parts if things go wrong and have someone locally repair. So that means no fancy gadgets just reliable appliances. This is what I am currently considering:

• Oven range- Wolf 36" Gas Range, 6 burner
  • Wall oven and Microwave/speed oven - Wolf 30" E Series Professional Speed oven and 30" E series
  • Fridge- Cafe 27.8 Cu. Ft. 4 Door Refrigerator

Alternatives to the above that I have been considering are Miele (36" gas range) and Kitchenaid's FDBM 5 DR Refrigerator.

Really would love to hear your thoughts on any of the above appliances and would love recommendations on an alternative for the Wolf wall combo as it is very expensive and get the feeling that I can find a better value. Things I won't compromise are having an all gas range and an electric wall oven (want the best of both worlds) and a large fridge that makes sense in it's ability (e.g. we love the 4 door idea so that it saves some of our produce that dies way faster here in the islands than in the states).

I really would appreciate any and all advice on these. Thank you so much in advance for your time and intel.

Comments (5)