Downloading Zoom on my laptop......it's not happening

Jasdip

How do I download Zoom? I thought it downloaded, but when I click on the little video camera on my desktop, the Microsoft shopping bag shows up and it just sits there and buffers. Nothing happens.

What do I need to do? These are for online exercise classes, in case there's a specific Zoom I need to download (I'm not sure)

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Annie Deighnaugh

Sorry, I'm on a mac and had no issue with it.

But if they email you the link, it should open for you without the app on your machine.

Save    
Jasdip

I think I got it going.

I downloaded Zoom meetings, I assume that will work for my online exercise classes?

Save    
sephia_wa

I attend several different Zoom meetings. I've not had to download anything. I just click on the link that is provided to join a meeting. I also host a couple of meetings. I've created an account on the Zoom website, and schedule a meeting(s), then send the link to the attendees. They click on the link to join.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Tech Be a TV Star With Your Video Phone Calls
Tiny screens don't do your video calls justice. For higher-quality video conversations, you've got to turn on the TV
Full Story
Home Tech Tech to the Rescue: How to Get Stolen Gadgets Back
Catch any crook who dares steal devices from your home with recording and tracking technology that's easy to use
Full Story
Most Popular How to Create an Inventory, Whether You're Naturally Organized or Not
Documenting your home items is essential, even if disaster seems unimaginable. And it may be easier than you think
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Superior Scape, Inc. was established in 1984 and has been creating award winning landscapes, breathtaking... Read More