We are starting to put together a gift basket

Louiseab Ibbotson

For our friends. my husband wants to do a game night theme. We have a small board game on ored red. What other ideas can you think of?

SaveComment9Like
Comments (9)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
satine100

Deck of cards, card games such as 3 up 3 down; left, right center; Phase 10 etc. Snacks such as popcorn, summer sausage, crackers etc.

1 Like Save     Thanked by Louiseab Ibbotson
Kathsgrdn

Monopoly Deal card game. One of my favorites. Snack ideas, mentioned by Satine.

1 Like Save     Thanked by Louiseab Ibbotson
kathyg_in_mi

Monopoly Deal is a lot of fun! Yahtzee is easy too, I played with my DD, DSIL and 2 grands over Facetime!

Save     Thanked by Louiseab Ibbotson
bpath

Jenga!

Mexican Train, but it might be a bit large.

jkayd_il5

We have been playing Sequence. Two to 9 players can play. Lots of fun.

glenda_al

Mexican Train,

wildchild2x2

Also add snacks like M&Ms, Bridge Mix and nuts. You add a set of snack bowls to hold them. Maybe add a set of card holders for card games or tile holders for Mexican Train if those are in play.

smiling

luscious snack size paper napkins, matching small snack plates, assortment of snacks, stemless wine glasses, bottle of wine, something silly like a hand or counter-top bell that a game winner can ring

Save    
beesneeds

Pass the pigs is fun. You can also look for travel sized games and deck games... maybe a book on card games or dice games?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Product Picks Guest Picks: Put Together a Posh Playroom
Create a fun and functional kids' space with well-designed storage, furniture and, of course, toys
Full Story
Holidays Put Together a Holiday Centerpiece the Slow Flowers Way
Forage for local seasonal blooms and foliage to create a long-lasting arrangement
Full Story
Holidays 5 DIY Holiday Gifts to Start Early
Handmade gifts for the home can be the most meaningful of all, but a rushed DIY project can bring on stress and mistakes
Full Story
Superior Scape, Inc. was established in 1984 and has been creating award winning landscapes, breathtaking... Read More
LaFata Cabinets, a family owned business, is the largest custom cabinet manufacturer in Michigan. In addition to... Read More