SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_339647040

Testing Testing

Jilly
3 years ago

I’ve been trying for days to start a thread — it shows then disappears. Nothing exciting, just vacuums ... is that a trigger word now? 😄

Ignore me, I just want to see if this posts.

Comments (7)

• terezosa / terriks
    3 years ago

It did

Jilly thanked terezosa / terriks
  • deegw
    3 years ago

Did you ask if one vacuum tr umps the other?

Jilly thanked deegw
  • Jilly
    Original Author
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Ha! No, I was just posting my recommendation for a handheld (non-stick type) vacuum. I got a Bissell and absolutely love it.

We were going to get a cordless stick with handheld attachment, but decided we wanted just a lightweight handheld instead (we have an upright Dyson for big jobs). I did a ton of research and this kept coming up.

I posted a link to it ... starts with an A ends with an N, I wonder if that was it?

I’ll just describe it:

BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum, Purple

Anyway, the s.uction is amazing, best I’ve ever used. It picks up pet hair like you wouldn’t believe ... and I also use it for stray litter, area rugs, and other spot jobs. I’m going to get one for my DD, too.

Just wanted to share, if anyone is looking. :)

• party_music50
    3 years ago

I'll definitely check out that vacuum! and, yes, I recently read that posts containing that A seller's link were being blocked.

Jilly thanked party_music50
  • Jilly
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you, party! That must’ve been it, I can’t think of anything else.

• IdaClaire
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Sorry, I'm going to be no help with the actual vacuum question, but just chiming in to say that it would be awfully nice if Houzz would let us know what the ever-changing ground rules are for actually getting threads to post here. Why not tell us, in a big banner at the top of each forum, if need be, which link(s) we cannot share here, and what else it happens to be that will make our posts (which we spend our time considering and preparing) actually NEVER APPEAR so that others can read them?!?

I really don't think that's too much to ask, seeing as how we are the ones who keep this thing alive.

Jilly thanked IdaClaire
  • Jilly
    Original Author
    3 years ago

It’s been very frustrating! Not only starting a thread, but trying to post in existing threads. It’s baffling to me — this is such a major website, a hub in the design/retail world, but I feel like I’m on AOL dial-up, circa 2001.