SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nesterhouse

Counter-depth kitchen appliance advice please

Ann S.
3 years ago

I'm remodeling a very small L shaped kitchen. Currently, when you're at the kitchen sink, you're pretty much sitting on the range. I'm about to replace the huge appliances & move everything around, but need to find counter-depth refrigerator, range and dishwasher. The counter depth (24 inch) refrigerators I'm finding are primarily very cute retros (such as Unique) but with a very small capacity because they're also very narrow. I don't need the fridge to be super-narrow, just shallow so it doesn't protrude more than an inch or so beyond the 24 inch counter. I don't want the range to protrude at all. Also, I hope to find appliances from the same company if possible so, in the small space, I don't have a whole lot of different things going on. But when I find a company that has a shallow enough fridge, the range they make is called "counter-depth" but sticks out 27 inches. Help! I'm sure other people have dealt with this. Are there 24 inch deep appliances you've found that worked well for you? Thanks!

Comments (25)