help;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

bengardening

when I try to post a picture on here i always get 2 pictures, How can I fix this from happening? This is on my PC

SaveComment7Like
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maifleur03

Just a question and a suggestion. Are you seeing the two pictures before you submit or after? Try posting a comment about the picture then in comments post the picture. I had that problem for a while then it went away.

Save    
Elmer J Fudd

Use a different browser

Clear the cache and history

Do both

Post your image, check back in 15 minutes with a different browser with a fresh login. If the image is duplicated, edit the post and delete one.

Or

Ignore it, it's not like it matters.

1 Like Save    
bengardening

No I don't see 2 before i submit it. I tried to comment first and that didn't work either. Yes I have turned it off and that didn't fix it either.. I tried a different browser and that didn't help. I thought this computer automatically clears the cache and history.. It wont even let me post the image because it has way to many characters, The last time I tried to post it on a different browser. the second picture came up enlarged and about 3 times longer than it was supposed to be.

Save    
Elizabeth

Are you accidently uploading the picture twice? Is it slow to begin so you click on it twice? Place your cursor to the right of the extra photo and hit backspace to get rid of it.

Save    
bengardening

no I am not Elizabeth I made sure of that last night

Save    
bengardening

Elizabeth the backspace worked but the picture is bigger than the other pictures on the post and it still says it is too many characters.

Save    
Elizabeth

You shouldn't have to resize your photo before uploading as the webpage should be making it the same size as the others. Check out how large the file is.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular 9 Real Ways You Can Help After a House Fire
Suggestions from someone who lost her home to fire — and experienced the staggering generosity of community
Full Story
Disaster Prep & Recovery Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help
Want to donate or volunteer to aid victims of the storm? Here are groups assisting with disaster relief and recovery
Full Story
Decluttering Downsizing Help: How to Edit Your Belongings
Learn what to take and what to toss if you're moving to a smaller home
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
We specialize in foundation and framing repair, remediation of wet basements, yard drainage and stream... Read More