Hope you'll are watching

ronminsouthga
SaveComment140Like
Comments (140)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
OsoBlanco

Dear God, he's a rambling, incoherent moron.

13 Likes Save    
socks(10a)

I’m bouncing back and forth. Trump is very wound up. Lots of hand flapping. Said he took loans as a favor to companies. Omg the women who complimented him on his smile. His smile is a grimace without smiling eyes. Biden doing well.

6 Likes Save    
sjerin

It's so nice to hear Biden talk without being constantly interrupted and yelled at. Nice, coherent explanations and answers. You couldn't pay me to listen to ranter, incoherent trump.

17 Likes Save    
Mimou-GW

Our Sinclair owned ABC station is delaying the Biden town hall until later tonight. Fuming.

3 Likes Save    
petalique

Not watching orange pest. He’s coming increasingly undone.

1 Like Save    
petalique

Sinclair is garbage.

2 Likes Save    
petalique

Joe Biden is doing fine. Thank you, VP Biden!

7 Likes Save    
OsoBlanco

The bobblehead nodding constantly in the background over Donnie's shoulder was the most interesting thing about that.

3 Likes Save    
elvis

IdaClaire

Dear God, he's a rambling, incoherent moron.

Biden just said he taught constitutional law for 20 years. He did not, but maybe he thinks that he did.

1 Like Save    
paprikash

Bidense is a feeble old man. Trump looks and talks much stronger

3 Likes Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Said he took loans as a favor to companies.

Whoa -- Trump loves debt! Loads up with as much borrowed money as he can.

I guess he's counting on the audience being ignorant of his past business practices.

3 Likes Save    
OsoBlanco

Perspective is a peculiar thing indeed.

2 Likes Save    
Mimou-GW

Yeah Trump’s answer to QAnon was brilliant, huh?

2 Likes Save    
petalique

Is Donald going to speak about the $10,000,000 from the Egyptian state owned bank? Remember the big money mystery? An entire floor of the courthouse had to be closed off. The money source refused to respond to a subpoena and were to be fined something like $50,000 per day. Mueller only got so far. Then Michael S. shut it down. That was convenient for Mr. Non-Transparent. When you’re a mobbed up crook, they let you do it.

8 Likes Save    
wildchild2x2

Trump looks and talks much stronger

Amazing man. Almost four years in having to swim against the tide of hatefulness and obstruction. Yet I do believe I have never seen a President age so little in my lifetime. America needs 4 more years of this energizer bunny who loves his country.

7 Likes Save    
paprikash

Maybe Trump can borrow a few bucks from Hunter

7 Likes Save    
numbersjunkie

Comments here are so entertaining.

Save    
Hogette-gw

Sweaty, as trump wore on, appeared to become smaller, tired, and diminished.

1 Like Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

Trump looks and talks much stronger

Those steroids work wonders, they help the donald tell his lies without skipping a beat.....not that that was ever much of a problem.

2 Likes Save    
elvis

Hogette-gw

Sweaty, as trump wore on, appeared to become smaller, tired, and diminished.

Okay, you got my attention. Why did you refer to Guthrie as "Sweaty"? I didn't notice that. She is rather petite.

4 Likes Save    
bfox254

I didn't watch Trump so can't comment.

It was so refreshing to listen to Biden talk in depth about his plans and policies without interuption. They should do away with debates in the future and switch to the town hall format exclusively.

Joe didn't seem the least bit sleepy.

13 Likes Save    
gyr_falcon(Sunset 23)

Nope, ronminsouthga. I didn't didn't need to watch either of the town halls. I filled out my ballot today.

5 Likes Save    
Kathy

I watched a bit and Trump is acting manic. It is hard to watch not only because of his spin on facts but the pure absence of anything substantial. The whole atmosphere was one of anxiety.

I switched back to Biden. Whew.

6 Likes Save    
Iris GW

I watched Biden; he does ramble a bit (not that Trump doesn't either). I kept wanting to hurry him along.

It was lovely to just listen to sanity. And George S. was kind and helpful; you could tell he admired Biden and looked forward to having Biden be president.

ETA: some of the commercials were GOP ones. Clearly trying to get that undecided viewer!

6 Likes Save    
paprikash

I’m watching Bidense’s first hour now. So far, George is treating him with kid gloves; Savanah (with her awful hair) used boxing gloves on Trump — but couldn't land a punch no matter how hard she tried.

7 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

Still no healthcare plan after four years when trump was asked, I hear. For an “energizer bunny” he sure doesn’t get much done.

17 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Tom Nichols

@RadioFreeTom

The only good thing about these two competing town hall events is that they show how much Biden is held to a different standard as an actual rational human being while Trump just has to get through an hour without lighting a bucket of mice on fire.

22 Likes Save    
socks(10a)

Trump obnoxiously talked over the moderator. He was nearly hysterical.

Biden spoke with dignity and intelligence. His response to Drew Lewis’ son about international relations was outstanding and important.

11 Likes Save    
Ninapearl(2aIL)

The bobblehead nodding constantly in the background over Donnie's shoulder was the most interesting thing about that.

i wonder if she was a paid participant. drove me crazy.

the whole "i'm sooo rich" scenario was sickening. so am i to understand that $400,000,000+ is a tiny amount of money? what planet does this guy live on?

9 Likes Save    
gyr_falcon(Sunset 23)

Yet I do believe I have never seen a President age so little in my lifetime.

A term filled with golf and not caring one whit about anyone else in the country, has a lot to do with that.

20 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

6 Likes Save    
Ann

I really enjoyed the Trump Town Hall. Savannah was animated and so was Trump. She interrupted him like crazy but somehow it didn't bother me. I feel like they both held their own. God, I love Trump's energy and optimism.

Then I watched my recording of Biden's for about 45-60 minutes. That's all I could take. WHAT a snoozer and how very, very true this quote is of that Town Hall tonight. Clearly, George felt the same way, at times, and those asking the questions just looked like they wanted to sit down and take a nap.

"I watched Biden; he does ramble a bit (not that Trump doesn't either). I kept wanting to hurry him along."

6 Likes Save    
paprikash

After watching both men, I honestly can’t believe anyone would vote for Bidense for President. Really really, listen to them — there is no comparison.

5 Likes Save    
dandyfopp

🤣

19 Likes Save    
MSRED Byrd(ZONE 8)

I only watched Biden and i was really impressed with his calm, prepared statements and a genuine decency when speaking to the working people who posed questions. He displayed a cheerful cooperative attitude and it was a pleasure to watch. i am convinced now, without a doubt, that he should be our next president! He was real and he was genuine! HAPPY DANCE!

14 Likes Save    
kadefol

Yet I do believe I have never seen a President age so little in my lifetime

He looked old when he was elected, and he still looks old.

Only caught a few mins of the town hall, I liked Savannah Guthrie: "You're the president, you're not someone's crazy uncle who can retweet whatever.” And trump’s accordion will be fodder for more memes, no doubt.

5 Likes Save    
kadefol

After watching both men, I honestly can’t believe anyone would vote for Bidense for President. Really really, listen to them — there is no comparison.

We have listened to trump for 4 years, which is why we are voting for Biden.

19 Likes Save    
Joaniepoanie

paprikash

After watching both men, I honestly can’t believe anyone would vote for Bidense for President. Really really, listen to them — there is no comparison

Yes, there is no comparison. Clearly, Trumpers have lost the ability to cope with calm, clear answers and concrete explanations of policy. Their senses have been bludgeoned to the point that nonstop airing of perceived grievances, blaming others, and incoherent rambling has become the norm for them, but trump’s chaotic ways are not normal.

America craves a return to calm and normalcy and will go with Joe!

17 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Thank goodness there is no comparison...last thing we'd need is the choice between trump and a trump wannabe.

5 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Yes listen to trump tell lie after lie...about 82% of people wearing masks get covid which is a total misstatement of what the study showed....about that you can say there's a cure for covid when there isn't...about how he knows nothing about qanon and that he just retweets lots of stuff...about how he supports DACA when he's blocked it...and so many more.

Yes listen to biden talk with facts and figures at hand, discussing policy not personalities, and having a plan and reasoned explanations for how to deal with the ills that face our nation....and then he stayed an extra 30 min after the cameras were off to continue to answer people's question. Not the sign of a man who is sleepy or tired...but the sign of a man who takes his future role seriously and the wants and needs of the American people as his charge.

16 Likes Save    
THOR, Son of ODIN(2)

Yet I do believe I have never seen a President age so little in my lifetime

Gosh that sounds like Paulette, the "undecided" voter.

5 Likes Save    
deegw

It's interesting that there are no positive comments from the fans about the substance of Trump's town hall answers. Just cheers for Trump's appearance. And shade for Biden and Savannah Guthrie.

6 Likes Save    
zmith

"I can't think of anything more strategically disastrous than trump going head-to-head with @SavannahGuthrie and getting his ass kicked," writer and podcaster Erin Ryan tweeted. "The white women he needs to defect back to him will see themselves in her. the insecure men who love him will see him losing to a 'girl.'"

😂😂😂😂😂

4 Likes Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

When Trump supporters gush about his so-called energy, is this coded speech for "he's doing uppers" . . . or something else that we should know about him?

2 Likes Save    
cattyles

It was a thing of beauty. Savannah Guthrie sliced and diced him.

10 Likes Save    
maddie260

Is anyone else just tired of the "undecided voter"? Personally, I am sick of them. I think some, many most, are just after their fifteen minutes of fame. And, yes, dt was as goofy as ever from what I watched of him - more that enough. Hahaha on that health plan. And, that paid plant behind him should have been called out!

5 Likes Save    
cattyles

Remember the guy in the red sweater from 2016? I got tired of him too.

Save    
elvis

socks(10a)

Trump obnoxiously talked over the moderator.

What moderator?

4 Likes Save    
Kathy

Trump doesn’t know anything about QAnon but he knows they fight pedophilia very hard. Okaaay???!

4 Likes Save    
OsoBlanco

I agree completely, les. Savannah was excellent, as always.

4 Likes Save    
Tito Milian

Trump didn’t have a moderator he had a debate partner. Savanna Guthrie stood in for Joe Biden because Joe Biden is too much of a coward to actually have sat in her chair last night.

3 Likes Save    
Tito Milian

And, I loved the nodding black woman over trumps left shoulder last night!

3 Likes Save    
Tito Milian

So one undecided voter out of about a dozen over the past couple of Townhall meetings was obviously pro Trump. The rest were 100% for Joe Biden and that was extremely obvious. They were even revealed to have been on television and a significant social media history of being anti-Trump. So cry more and cut me a break

2 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

...because Joe Biden is too much of a coward to actually have sat in her chair last night.

Let's be straight about it. It wasn't Biden who backed out of the debate...it was trump, who lost the last one and was afraid to be creamed in this one especially since the format wouldn't allow him to use his bullying tactics like the first one.

14 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

cattyles: Remember the guy in the red sweater from 2016? I got tired of him too.

Yeah red sweater guy, Ken Bone, already voted and it wasn't for trump.

1 Like Save    
HU-400972298

Joe "Depends" Biden.

"It depends"

"It depends"

"It depends"

People want to have facts in hand, not adult diapers.

1 Like Save    
dandyfopp

This poor woman. Creepy.

9 Likes Save    
HU-400972298

Ann, I'm sure we'll get an interruption count and montage contrasting how much each candidate was permitted to speak uninterrupted.

Guthrie was pugilistic, while Stephanopoulos was obsequious.

1 Like Save    
HU-400972298

Poor Paula is learning how vicious the left are to women who don't "handmaid's tale" to their agenda.

1 Like Save    
Michele

Trump backed out because of the format. He can’t think so he can’t answer questions. He can BS like no other. He’s the best at that. He likes to just ramble outlandish hateful garbage in front of a crowd of worshippers. Then he’s in his glory.

Not aging? Because his appearance is completely “put on” he’s looked the same for years. A facade. Fake. Like everything about him and his family and the mob he’s got surrounding him.

5 Likes Save    
HU-400972298

omg, this is so entertaining. Now do Nancy Pelosi who is more Botox than human tissue.

Say, did anyone find out what Joe's position is on court packing? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes Save    
HU-400972298

I hope the Trump haterz truly support court packing, because despite Joe Biden trying his pathetic best to evade answering, he clearly will yield to the radicals who will dictate his agenda, and pack the court in response to ACB's appointment.

2 Likes Save    
Iris GW

Say, did Trump take responsibility for his Administration's poor decisions that led to so many American covid deaths? Asking for 200,000+ friends.

7 Likes Save    
dandyfopp
3 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

15 Likes Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

tim murtaugh spins as well as the rest of them.

Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

Oh poor trumpy bear...this is gonna sting.

18 Likes Save    
Michele

👍🙏🏽🎉🎊🥳

1 Like Save    
Michele

That’s gonna hurt!🤓

Save    
dandyfopp

Thats what it was all about for him.

Poor Donnie.

1 Like Save    
lurker111

Don't believe in memes. biden couldn't attract 20 people.

1 Like Save    
socks(10a)

“Trump hasn’t aged.” He looked aged in 2016.

Trump is loud, blusters, rants and raves, interrupts, even interrupts his own sentences, is obsessed with his own appearance, nearly everything he says is a lie, obviously cares only for himself and his “organization.” Rejects science, says we are rounding the corner on the virus—another lie. Millions of children’s educations disrupted. I’m astonished ANYONE would vote for this hate-filled, mentally deficient “man.”

10 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

You'll? Do you mean y'all? Because "you'll are" doesn't make sense.

1 Like Save    
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

Was that 'statement' an attempt to refute the well publicized fact that our president refused to participate in a remote town hall debate?

If so, I guess that means all those lies really are convincing at least some people...

2 Likes Save    
roxsol

Only caught a few mins of the town hall, I liked Savannah Guthrie: "You're the president, you're not someone's crazy uncle who can retweet whatever.” And trump’s accordion will be fodder for more memes, no doubt.

13 Likes Save    
dandyfopp

Donnie sporting a C cup in that picture.

3 Likes Save    
bfox254

Wow, if those ratings numbers hold up it's a punch in the gut for Trump. I don't think ratings necessarily translate into votes, but Trump views them as a strong measure of his popularity. He doesn't have bragging rights this morning and that makes me happy.

4 Likes Save    
dandyfopp

The nerve.

8 Likes Save    
justerrilynn(10)

It was a thing of beauty. Savannah Guthrie sliced and diced him.

Guthrie did a great job of being a Hirono Bahr baby. Screech and scratch stray cat style.

She was distracting and hurt my ears.

Stinky demcats strutting with their tails in the air, is, I guess, something to aspire too?

Not a good look!

1 Like Save    
Toby

A couple of days ago I commented that it shouldn't matter if the questions sound biased--what matters is how the candidates answer them. Tito and/or 98 agreed with me. Now they're singing a different tune.

An uncomfortable question isn't a biased one. Joe answered his uncomfortable questions calmly and comfortably. If Trump did the same, you wouldn't get the impression that the moderator was combative.

11 Likes Save    
barncatz

Watched a bit of Trump's after I got in, he didn't answer any of the questions but that's not unusual. We saw the "handsome/smile" lady, who later said she was voting for Biden. She said something like Trump needs to smile more and talk less.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/paulette-dean-nbc-town-hall-voter-who-complimented-trump-on-his-smile-says-shes-voting-for-biden?ref=home

Biden just said he taught constitutional law for 20 years. He did not, but maybe he thinks that he did.

I don't know what this ^^^ means, elvis. I didn't hear Biden say that he taught constitutional law for 20 years last night but I didn't see it all. I looked for a transcript of the only "teaching" answer I heard but this was the most complete accounting I could find.

The former vice president previously told a voter at the town hall that he would hopefully go back to being a professor at the University of Pennsylvania and working with the Biden School of Public Policy and Administrationat the University of Delaware, “focusing on the same issues relating to what constitutes decency and honor in this country.” He said those issues are the reason he got involved in politics.

Biden quoted his father, who he said had an expression, “Everyone’s entitled to be treated with dignity."

"And so, whether I am a defeated candidate for president beck [sic] teaching or I am elected president, it is a major element of everything that I am about. Because it reflects who we are as a nation," Biden said.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/us-election-town-halls-10-15-20/index.html

I thought Biden's answer to that question, and his answer when George S asked him a followup to it, was the high point of the evening.

4 Likes Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

"You're the president, you're not someone's crazy uncle who can retweet whatever.”

His niece disagrees with Savannah, trump is her crazy uncle, and donald's sister agrees, along with numerous X-admin and cabinet officials.

So trump can't remember if he was tested or what the results were before the first debate with Joe? What a bunch of ---- ----. Trump tested positive beforehand and didn't care, the fact that he avoids answering is evidence enough that Mr "Great Memory" is lying as per usual. I hope his history of test results is exposed, trump used to brag about coming up negative, but now he's forgetful and the critical days stretch before the first debate is secret or doesn't matter. Lock him up for attempted endangerment of others! Trump is not just a disgrace as a president but he's a disgrace as a human being.

4 Likes Save    
olliesmom

There was definitely a difference in the two town halls. Savannah Guthrie (her voice was irritating though) grilling the President for the first few minutes took away from the people asking questions in the town hall. But, President Trump is at his best, when reporters like her keep him on his toes-he is excellent on answering back. I loved it when he said last night after she kept asking questions and him answering them back, he looked at her and said "Next question!"

The girl in the background, a Trump supporter has gone viral-she was great!

Biden gets very angry if pressed hard like he was when Savannah Guthrie asked him about his son Hunter and Burisma in an interview. That's what we need to see, but the left wing media puts him in a cocoon. Remember him making fun of the heavy guy in a town hall and doing push ups? Telling people to shut up? I can go on and on.

3 Likes Save    
olliesmom

Anyone think Old Joe's face looks like a skeleton face, when he smiles? He needs a little meat on his bones.

Save    
threeboxerlover DEZ7a

Biden did teach Constitutional Law. I don't know why that matters, but if Elvis is implying that it's a lie, well it's not. He has been an adjunct professor at UD as well as Widener University School of Law since the early 90s. I know because he was teaching when I was a student (both schools). I believe he stopped when he became VP.

8 Likes Save    
bleusblue2

How dare he say he knows nothing about Qanon -- he can never go low enough. It isn't believable that at his point he knows nothing about this right wing nut club. He's a disgusting liar and anybody who votes for him after that has sawdust for brains.

Intelligence has had every motivation to investigate Left wing extremists -- let them come out with what they've found! For some reason (facts?!) they say the Right wing poses a big threat. I am sick and tired of him. Meanwhile, my evangelical relative -- who is European!!! -- keeps sending me info to convince me that Trump is the be-all end-all.

Glenn Kirschner, on youtube, 30 year Federal Prosecutor tells us we have to vote "in numbers too big to rig, too real to steal."

5 Likes Save    
justerrilynn(10)

This is funny! Look at the drapes on the first photo that’s being posted by democrats. See how the drapes are distorted in an attempt to alter Joes belly?

This is the real photo below. Democrats are always cheating.

1 Like Save    
Toby

There are plenty of photos of Trump's obesity. Didn't his released medical report also say he was "slightly obese"?

Did you see the first debate? Look at the rear view shot of the two candidates. Holy moly!

4 Likes Save    
Kathy

Everyone is against Trump in his fantasy world. Just wear a mask and nod, you will be fine. The truth is he knows nothing and he has learned nothing.

5 Likes Save    
Iris GW

justerrilynn, if you can't see the sharpness difference in those two pictures ... LOL!

5 Likes Save    
Stars Inthesky

Iris, was going to say the same thing. Justterri’s second pic is blurry and out of focus. an attempt to make trump look less obese.

2 Likes Save    
deegw

The blur on Trump's moobs in the second photo is quite evident. And his gut is cut off with a straight line. Worst photoshop ever.

But Joe! Joe is slouchy! Alert the media!

Yikes.

2 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

In both pictures Trump's belly wins the "who has the biggest belly?" contest. 😂

2 Likes Save    
barncatz

Just read this at The New Yorker and laughed out loud at the fertilizer part. I am such a wonk and believe that farming has lots of potential to help climate issues, so when Biden was talking about methane free fertilizer pellets, I was so excited. He's obviously tuned into new technology and his embrace of it is encouraging. That's real optimism, not just saying "Next year, after we bury 400,000 people, will be great!".

Biden wound up delivering ninety minutes of nationally televised political discourse mercifully free of Trump’s derangements. It was a rare night of policy detail so late in a Presidential campaign. That voters had a choice—on another channel they could have been watching the President endorse dangerous conspiracy theories, but they were instead watching the Democratic nominee speaking wistfully about the potential environmental and economic benefits of turning chicken, cow, and horse manure into fertilizer pellets—only heightened the feeling that the event was its own, enclosed space....

ETA: The challenge for Democrats this year has been to properly contend with the threat Trump represents, without ignoring the issues that the country will still be facing whenever Trump is gone. On Thursday night, Biden struck that balance as well as he has at any time in this campaign, making a convincing case that a post-Trump future was within reach, projecting an image of a politician already assuming the posture of the Presidency. Trump’s singular gift as a politician has been to make himself the subject of the conversation. On Thursday night, Biden found other things to talk about.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/campaign-chronicles/joe-bidens-refreshingly-trump-free-town-hall

4 Likes Save    
Iris GW

but don’t you think it rude to bully people over their weight? To me it seems mean.

I try not to bully others on any physical characteristic. Perhaps we can lead by example. I think Trump could sure use a positive role model on bullying people.

3 Likes Save    
Toby

Trump is slovenly in appearance and in character. It affects everything he does and every decision he makes.

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

Isn't it funny how one respectable woman can show how petty the crats are and destroy everything they've been ranting about? Just look at them go! lol

1 Like Save    
Ann

"There was definitely a difference in the two town halls. Savannah Guthrie (her voice was irritating though) grilling the President for the first few minutes took away from the people asking questions in the town hall. But, President Trump is at his best, when reporters like her keep him on his toes-he is excellent on answering back. I loved it when he said last night after she kept asking questions and him answering them back, he looked at her and said "Next question!"

I agree about Trump. I think he was great last night. It was as if he well knew what would be coming his way in terms of her attitude and challenge. He was ready and focused on her rapid fire interruptions. It was one of my very favorite appearances of Trump. I think she came in confident she'd win "her debate". He was great IMO and it was very lively. Gosh, that man has spunk, strength, personality and charisma.

3 Likes Save    
Stars Inthesky

The voice I found particularly grating was Amy covid Barrett, very nasal and annoying. Did not watch trump as he gets enough constant air time.

I did watch all of Joe Biden’s town hall, he was intelligent, honest and genuine. Joe looked healthy, fit and ready to be president. Cannot wait for this trump nightmare to be over.

9 Likes Save    
lurker111

lol

Save    
Iris GW

Well, at least we don't see anyone saying that Biden got softball questions. It was refreshing to see some intelligent answers about today's issues.

3 Likes Save    
Kathy

I thought Trump looked as if he was playing a strenuous game of Whack a Mole. He is running for his life to escape prison.

5 Likes Save    
deegw

justerrilynn(10)

Well, I’m not obese but don’t you think it rude to bully people over their weight? To me it seems mean.

----------

Don't you think it's rude to photoshop racist symbols on a presidential candidate and her baby? To me it seems mean.

5 Likes Save    
deegw

Oh, okay. Photoshoping American Indian symbols and hair on a picture of a woman who has been bullied by Trump about her Indian heritage is a "joke". Not bullying. Got it.

5 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

What happened to the real picture of Trump?

Republicans always cheating.

1 Like Save    
terezosa / terriks

Here are both pictures. Notice that Trump still has his belt buckle in this one.

1 Like Save    
terezosa / terriks

No photoshop in Trump's picture?

Should we play spot the differences?

3 Likes Save    
paprikash

I’m more concerned and delighted with the fact that Trump’s mind is far superior to Bidense. I couldn’t care less about their looks except noting the fact that Bidense looks like a feeble old man and Trump definitely looks stronger.

1 Like Save    
Nana H

Watched some of each not enough to really make any substantive comment other than to say it seems Trump supporters value the show over the content. It's always about him and how he presents himself never anything about the substance of what he said. Then again he never says anything of substance, just a whole lot of I don't know, we'll see and a bottomless pit of lies. Guess that's OK as long as he does it with "energy".

Joe was predictable but I think calm, truthful, predictable and honest is what the majority of Americans are looking for.

8 Likes Save    
Nana H

"delighted with the fact that Trump’s mind is far superior to Bidense."

Paprikash, I don't think claiming Trump's mind is far superior to Biden's is a "fact" . It's definitely an opinion and one not necessarily shared by the majority.

2 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

with the fact that Trump’s mind

What mind?

2 Likes Save    
vedabeeps

And what facts?

2 Likes Save    
MSRED Byrd(ZONE 8)

'To me it seems mean'... AND LETTING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DIE OF COVID IS NOT MEAN?

To me THAT seems mean!

3 Likes Save    
justerrilynn(10)

I know! What do you think we should do about China?

Save    
Iris GW

terriks, for some reason you grabbed the unaltered pic of Trump and the altered pic of Biden.

Save    
dandyfopp

You can't blur away all the rolls on Donnie.

Might as well just photoshop him straight out of the photo.

3 Likes Save    
justerrilynn(10)

Iris, don’t know...there are several versions of this photo floating around.

Save    
vedabeeps

“I know! What do you think we should do about China?“

Do you have a link to when China became responsible for handling the US response and started setting COVID policy in the US?

5 Likes Save    
justerrilynn(10)

You mean the date Trump did the travel ban and was called racist?

Save    
terezosa / terriks

terri, for some reason you grabbed the unaltered pic of Trump and the altered pic of Biden.

Did I? I used the pic of Biden that justerrilyn said was unaltered, showing a very small belly.

Save    
blfenton

I can't imagine trump speaking in the same measured, informed, intelligent and caring manner as Biden.

1 Like Save    
vedabeeps

You mean the date Trump did the travel ban and was called racist?

Do you feel that is when China became responsible for handling the pandemic response in the US?

ETA: it’s been a while since Trump claimed Biden called him racist so I wanted to refresh my memory with the exact quotes and some context- from politifact:

The White House press office said Trump’s claim is supported by a tweet Biden posted Feb. 1, the day after the Trump administration announced travel restrictions on people who were in China 14 days prior to their attempted entry into the United States.

Biden tweeted: "We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency."

But Biden did not explicitly tie xenophobia to the travel restriction. His tweet reflects coronavirus remarks he made during a campaign stop in Iowa Jan. 31, the day the travel restrictions were announced.

Biden said: "This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, and fear-mongering to lead the way instead of science."

2 Likes Save    
Iris GW

I think this is the original of both. Notice how sharp and crisp the photos are.

2 Likes Save    
elvis

The Daily Pennsylvanian, the University of Pennsylvania's student newspaper, however referred to his role as an "honorary professor position" while it also reported he had never taught a formal class at the university.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-professor-1539669

“We are thrilled to have Vice President Biden here at Annenberg,” Annenberg Dean Delli Carpini said in a statement. “Although he is not scheduled to teach a formal course at this time, we are certain that there will be opportunities for our students to benefit from his presence at Penn.” In fact, a spokesperson for the former vice president said Biden won’t be teaching at all.

“He will not be teaching classes,” Biden spokesperson Kate Bedingfield told The Daily Pennsylvanian on Tuesday morning. Biden’s work with Penn will be based out of Washington D.C. and Philadelphia, Bedingfield added.

https://www.thedp.com/article/2017/02/joe-biden-penn-professor

1 Like Save    
threeboxerlover DEZ7a

https://www.asc.upenn.edu/people/faculty/joseph-r-biden-jr

Gee I think that says "Please note that Joseph R. Biden, Jr. is currently on leave from the University of Pennsylvania as he campaigns for President of the United States.

Joe Biden joins the University of Pennsylvania's Annenberg School and School of Arts and Sciences as the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor and the driving force behind the new Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement(link is external). Biden also holds a secondary affiliation in the Wharton School as a Practice Professor of Management." BUT -- when he said he taught Constitutional Law he was talking about teaching at Widener Law, not UPenn.

2 Likes Save    
Kathy

Biden may be older than Trump but he is miles ahead in his thinking. Trump is a throwback to when America was great, although he will never define that time period but his actions are clear its a white, patriarchal America.

2 Likes Save    
terezosa / terriks

Notice how sharp and crisp the photos are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One is sharp and crisp, the other is Trump.

3 Likes Save    
Ann

Biden does his little jog routine to cover up his shuffling walk. Off topic - but it has become incredibly clear to me. Watch him. He does not want people to see him just walk. Interestingly, he's quite capable of a short little jog but he cannot walk without the evident shuffle.

1 Like Save    
dandyfopp

Aww. LOL

3 Likes Save    
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b(zone 9/10)

That's pretty funny! Someone who cannot walk without shuffling is jogging to cover it up?

I'll have to suggest that to my mom, who uses a walker...

8 Likes Save    
gyr_falcon(Sunset 23)

The girl in the background, a Trump supporter has gone viral-she was great!
trump supporters do love their bobbleheads!

Save    
gyr_falcon(Sunset 23)

It is funny seeing people trying to pass off photoshopped photos as the "original". Part of my job was to alter photos to show how properties could look after making various changes. The people that are doing many of the viral photos have mediocre altering skills.

2 Likes Save    
barncatz

ETA; Gosh, that man [Trump] has spunk, strength, personality and charisma.

I can still remember the original Mary Tyler Moore show episode where her boss says to her " You've got spunk....I HATE spunk!"

ETA: Interestingly, he's [ Biden] quite capable of a short little jog but he cannot walk without the evident shuffle.

I watched Biden walk up the hiil after his Gettysburg speech. He walked normally, then jogged, then walked normally again as he climbed. Maybe the stars in Ann's eyes from looking at Trump are influencing her eval of Biden's walk or maybe we define shuffling differently. We'll have to agree to disagree.

1 Like Save    
marquest(PA zone 6)

I called it last night that Biden would win the ratings war, Biden won the Convention ratings. Reality shows have a shelf life and that life is short.

Save    
Ann

Lol, Guthrie asked Trump 43 questions last night. The audience asked 10:))))) So funny and clearly the Trump/Guthrie debate was the plan.

Save    
jmm1837

"Interestingly, he's quite capable of a short little jog but he cannot walk without the evident shuffle."

Well, I suspect Joe shuffles better than Trump walks - especially if there's a ramp involved.

1 Like Save    
Annie Deighnaugh

10 Likes Save    
bleusblue2

Ann

Lol, Guthrie asked Trump 43 questions last night. The audience asked 10:))))) So funny and clearly the Trump/Guthrie debate was the plan.

~~~~

Starting with -- when did you have your last negative test? A simple question that he knew was coming for days -- but he still claims he doesn't have a clue, "ask the doctors." I'm glad she asked him more than once -- the lie is his modus operandi. She did a good job -- he couldn't blab and scream over her the way he did over Chris Wallace. He can scream at his rallies and be congratulated for "charisma." But when he's asked a question away from the cult he might as well be on the moon.

5 Likes Save    
gyr_falcon(Sunset 23)

The number of questions doesn't matter, even if it is 53, or 253. What matters is the number of non-"I don't know/recall", truthful answers.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular Trend Watch: 13 Kitchen Looks Expected to Be Big in 2015
3 designers share their thoughts on what looks, finishes and design elements will be on trend in the year ahead
Full Story
Most Popular The Most Incredible Kids' Tree House You'll Ever See?
Duck your head to enter this unforgettable Dallas wonderwork, lovingly crafted with imaginative delights
Full Story
Crystal Blue Aquatics LLC. is a family owned and operated swimming pool company, built on 25 years of experience... Read More
With the help of our experienced experts, remodeling will no longer be a hassle for you to handle. Virginia... Read More