SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shannon_peterson6404

Shaw adventure XL HD Accent Natural Thatch LVP

Shannon Peterson
3 years ago

Has anybody installed Shaw LVP in Natural Thatch? It is so hard to pick a floor based on a sample or the virtual pictures on the web. Would love to get any feed back or pics of it actually installed! We are building a new home and looking at installing it in the kitchen, dining, living rooms and pantry so we are going to see a lot of it and having anxiety about choosing the wrong thing :(

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    3 years ago

It depends on all the other choices you have made like the cacinet color , your style all of that has to work together. On my monitor that floor has a yellow undertone which I would not like but in your space you need to know if it works. Maybe post some of your choices already made to see .

• Jennifer Hogan
    3 years ago

When I picked flooring I bought a single box and laid it out before making a final decision and ordering the product for the whole job. The flooring store would not take the product back, but if I decided I didn't like the one I picked they were willing to give me an allowance to spend on a different product or color.

Once I laid out a full box I knew it was right. I got to look at it in several different rooms with different lighting and placed it next to different furniture. Lived with it for a few days and was absolutely sure that it was right before ordering the rest of the boxes.

• btydrvn
    3 years ago

This looks like a safe choice to me...not too dark...subtle color variations...no dominant under tone that will dictate other choices...