SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
energyzer

Master Bathroom Layout Help

energyzer
3 years ago

We are adding a master bedroom and bathroom to our house. The bathroom seems spacious but as we started to add some nice-to-have features, it's feeling a bit cramped. We really want to add some linen storage as well as a makeup vanity to the space.

I'd love to get your input on the floorplan below with the following in mind:

-the shower and bath cannot move - The shower is actually 3.5 x 6ft but you can't see the whole thing in this picture.

-We have a 72" pre-fab double sink vanity we would prefer to use in the space. It does not have additional pieces so any towers we add will need to be custom made to match. Would prefer to drywall in storage space if possible, and either leave as open storage or add a custom door.

-The makeup vanity space we were thinking of adding is just a slab of stone attached to the wall or side of the vanity with a mirror and lighting. No drawers or nothing too big - thinking 30" or so.

-I really like the look of one big mirror over the vanity with sconces instead of separate mirrors.

I also included a couple of pictures of layouts we are considering. So far we are leaning towards the of the makeup vanity off the left of the vanity and narrow built-in storage off to the left all along the shower wall. Do any of these make sense? Good? Bad? I want to hear it please! Thank you!

2020-09-24.png (1406×853) · More Info

2020-09-24.png (978×706) · More Info

2020-09-25.png (1231×836) · More Info

Comments (2)