Anyone having problems with Yahoo?

joann_fl

I don't know if something happened when I did a upgrade or when my browser changed to Avast (on its own) but Yahoo is being a pain. It keeps changing to the old version and throwing a yahoo ad up that you can not get rid of. Any thoughts on what I should do?

SaveComment10Like
Comments (10)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sephia_wa

Sorry, I can't help you, I don't use Yahoo.

Save    
kathyg_in_mi

I use yahoo, no problems.

Save    
Debby

I honestly didn't know yahoo still existed. Sorry, can't help.

Save    
joann_fl

What emails are you using (Free)

Save    
graywings123

I use a Yahoo e-mail account as a just-in-case account. I just checked it and it seems fine. Yahoo news is working.

Save    
Lars

Yes, today it forced me to change my password and refused to allow me to log in with my old one. Now I have to change it on all my devices, but mainly my laptop, which is in Cathedral City. I'll have to send myself an email with the new password now.

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Avast is not a browser. It's an anti-virus program.

Save    
joann_fl

Avast Browser Yes, they now have a browser and made it mine. I have kept it so far since its suppose to be secure

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Interesting it must have come with an update that you would have to unchecked the selection box for it.

Save    
sephia_wa

I use Gmail

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Laundry Rooms The Cure for Houzz Envy: Laundry Room Touches Anyone Can Do
Make fluffing and folding more enjoyable by borrowing these ideas from beautifully designed laundry rooms
Full Story
Bedrooms The Cure for Houzz Envy: Master Bedroom Touches Anyone Can Do
Make your bedroom a serene dream with easy moves that won’t give your bank account nightmares
Full Story
Small Spaces 5 Solutions to Small-Bathroom Problems
Whether your room lacks a separate shower, adequate storage or a sense of spaciousness, there are remedies at hand
Full Story
From creating the right design & hiring the best contractor, to protecting you from unexpected costs with our... Read More
California Construction Center is a licensed construction company based in Los Angeles and San Jose who has been... Read More