SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cjsuggett

What colors would look good and update exterior trim?

cjsuggett
3 years ago

My house has "cream" siding, and our roof is a lighter brown. We also have a few "sandtone" windows. I have never been crazy about the siding color, but hubby has always said we will not be replacing it!! :-( So, I need some help in choosing colors that would blend with the cream, light brown, and sandtone colors!! All of our trim needs to be painted, and I would appreciate suggestions, opinions, etc. on colors that would blend with the colors I have to keep. It has been suggested by a painter that I might want to use varying shades of what would go with the sandtone color. I have to say I am not really a fan of yellowish browns, but I do need something that would look nice with the color of my roof also. It's a tough one, so any input would be appreciated!! :-) BTW, we need a lot of other work done too, like a new sunroom, deck, and landscaping, so understand that in the pictures I will post. Thanks! :-) PS. If anyone has some ideas to create some curb appeal, I'd love to hear your thoughts on that too, if it wouldn't cost a ton of money! :-)

Comments (27)