SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_200426698

Ted Lasso TV Show - What Color is Rebecca Walton’s Office?

Kathryn White
3 years ago

Hi all -

LOVING Rebecca Welton’s office in the Apple TV show ‘Ted Lasso!’

Any ideas on the wall paint color?

Couldn’t find many still images from an internet search but I think it is sort of a purple-gray?

The other side of her office has lots of lovely gold accents making the whole office feel very modern/mature glam.

Comments (41)

• Marylee H
    3 years ago

🤔🌈

• Kathryn White
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Oooou so awesome! Thank you!

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    3 years ago

To me, it looks gray - very much like the dining room walls in this post - https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5999320/dining-room-furniture-ideas-and-hints#n=8

Garret Gray from Sherwin Williams

• Marylee H
    3 years ago

• Marylee H
    3 years ago

• Georgetteg Melus
    3 years ago

Does anyone know who did the artwork on the wall behind her?

• crowberryco
    2 years ago

Did you ever find out any information about these paintings? Ive been looking as well.

• Jenifer Elbow
    2 years ago

Same, would live to know whi made it?

• Carol Johnson
    2 years ago

Please tell me where I can get the lamp by her couch?

• alleda
    2 years ago

@Carol Johnson - I love that lamp as well!

• HU-92773912
    2 years ago

Evening skyline looks pretty close! has anyone tried it?

• Jill Reif
    2 years ago

I’m looking for the couch too! Anybody have any clues to go on yet?

• alleda
    2 years ago

@HU-92773912 What is “evening skyline”? Please share! Thanks :)

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    2 years ago

Evening Skyline is a Ben Moore dark gray paint color. Google it and lots of images will come up

• Amanda Zubrick
    2 years ago

It almost looks like two colors...on the photo with Higgins, the wall with the windows looks more blush, and the wall with the door looks darker and more gray or dusty. I love these colors too! I only noticed on a recent episode that there may be more than one wall color at play here.

• HU-589543164
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

I’m obsessed with the gold bookcases in Rebecca’s office. Anyone know where i can get them?!

• jrcobb76
    2 years ago

I’m pretty sure the couch is the Elliot sectional from Joybird fir those asking.

• alleda
    2 years ago

@jrcobb76 Nice try! But that’s not it. Arms are completely different and there isn’t a fabric option that matches. Back cushions look similar but still not correct. Thanks anyway. 😊

• hargemom
    2 years ago

Someone please find that sofa🙏🏻

• Sarah
    2 years ago

The sofa! Cannot wait to find it!

• alleda
    2 years ago

The hunt is on for that sofa!

• Sarah
    2 years ago

I have an update! I messaged the set designer Paul Cripps and asked him! He was very gracious and responded right away. Unfortunately he said the sofa was an eBay purchase that they had recovered in ’a lovely gold/yellow velvet’

So I guess the hunt is on for the closest look alike or an excellent custom furniture maker!

• alleda
    2 years ago

eBay? Well, that’s disappointing. Haha I guess so! Wonder if he’s share the fabric intel?

• divwedbydes
    2 years ago

Sara, could you please email to ask the wall colors?

• Marta
    2 years ago

I NEED to know where the sideboard is from! Pleeeassse

• Shelley Halley 'student'
    2 years ago

There is a very similar sofa sectional from Arhaus. The sofa color looks similar but the fabric is a plush leather and on the show, it looks more like a plush velvet or suede.

• alleda
    2 years ago

@Shelley Halley - yes! The Warren does look very similar. Sadly it only comes in the leather and it isn’t an L-shape sectional like Rebekah’s. Thank you!

• antukhubbu .
    2 years ago

Did anyone ever find out the wall colors?

• Olychick
    2 years ago

This thread cracks me up, but please tell me where I can get her arms. I've already tried the gym, lol.

• Stephanie McNeely
    2 years ago

Does anyone know the brand / model of Rebecca’s alarm clock in the first season?

• HU-68374226
    last year
    last modified: last year

Hi! I have a twitter account (and website) where I share all the details about Rebecca’s fashion on the show called @weltonwears, and I’m putting together a whole thing about every single item in her office. I don’t know when I’ll be able to post it, but follow me on there to make sure you don’t miss it. I will say the second season sofa is a Hendricks 4 seater corner sofa, the sideboard where her drinks are is the Maya Sideboard by Tonin Casa and the paper lamp beside her sofa is a Harmony Ribbon Large Table Lamp from John Lewis. Oh, and if you want bookcases like hers some keywords I would use would be brass/gold glass etagere or shelving display. Hope this helps!

-M

• Alex Summers
    last year

Looking for the artwork behind Rebecca’s desk!

• HU-68374226
    last year

Hi Alex! The artwork is custom made for a furniture/prop hiring store, so it’s not available for sale. I tried finding what artist they comissioned but no luck.

• Stacy Lauren_Kon
    last year

I'm looking for the white lamp that is behind Ted Lasso as he's giving finger guns in the picture above.

• Jessica Collins
    last year

Another article says her offic ewalls are Brassica by Farrow & Ball

• Marylee H
    last year

Could be but the lighting must have been pretty subdued.

• Jessica Jay
    last year
    last modified: last year

I don't think it's Brassica, I got this paint sample today and I don't think its it. Its WAY more lavender and lighter than her office. I'm going back to get 'Evening Skyline' by Benjamin Moore... the search continues!

• Carmen Cerevisiae
    10 months ago
    last modified: 10 months ago

I was hunting for a link to the tree coat rack and Google brought me here. In my hunt, I did find this tweet, with details about the sofa, in case anyone else is still looking.

• alleda
    10 months ago

How do you dye a sofa?