SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ivonka2014

Bathroom and hall Design help Please

Ivonka
3 years ago

It’s time for the Reno again. Its entry way plus powder room together. Needs to have same floor tiles.
So, the entry way/hall. The closet will be removed with, the closet will be bigger (removing some walls, bit on the sides and top), taller. The closet door will be replaced with the tall IKEA sliding doors. There will be IKEA pax wardrobe on the opposite wall. 200 cm and 44 cm deep.
Having hard time to decide on the floor tiles, that flows to the bathroom room. My daughter is telling me to choose all mirror doors to make the hall look bigger. For the tiles I was debating for the hardwood floor lookalike tiles. For sure needs to be something that do not show dirt. I found some nice hexagon tiles at Lowes yesterday. Not expensive and very trendy currently. Just afraid I’m might quickly get bored of it.
Since the powder room will have the same flooring, what kind of vanity would go with it. Also what color/ maybe wallpaper?? Like brick imitating.
Please give me some advises/opinions, maybe some totally new suggestions, open to everything.
Thank you for all your help!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living