Trump gets friend-zoned by FOX's Steve Doocy

deegw

Oops.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/16/arts/television/trump-steve-doocy-fox-and-friends.html?action=click&module=Features&pgtype=Homepage

President Trump called into “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday and said he planned to call into the program regularly in the final weeks of the campaign. Steve Doocy, a co-host, told the president that Fox News had not agreed to giving him a weekly platform on the morning show.

You may want to do it every week, but Fox is not committed to that,” Doocy said at the end of the 47-minute call. “We’ll take it on a case-by-case basis. And Joe Biden, as well, is always welcome to join us for 47 minutes, like we just did with the president.”

SaveComment6Like1
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Save    
AITG

I'm fascinated by the attempt to bait Joe into 47 minutes of debunking conspiracy theories.

Don't do it Joe.

2 Likes Save    
zmith

My thoughts as well, AITG.

Save    
AITG

Save    
vgkg Z-7 Va(Z-7)

That's weird, fox not caring about the ratings? Will Douchy hang up the phone on the donald? How dare he!....I'd tune in for that precious TV moment.

1 Like Save    
Joaniepoanie

Doocy isn’t smart enough to set a trap—-the other two aren’t either.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular Trend Watch: 13 Kitchen Looks Expected to Be Big in 2015
3 designers share their thoughts on what looks, finishes and design elements will be on trend in the year ahead
Full Story
Eclectic Homes Houzz Tour: Wild Ideas in the Windy City
When bold art meets great architecture and interior design, something wonderful happens
Full Story
Most Popular Is Open-Plan Living a Fad, or Here to Stay?
Architects, designers and Houzzers around the world have their say on this trend and predict how our homes might evolve
Full Story
ABC Glass and Mirror, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of owner industry... Read More