SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lmp1959

Will I love my new kitchen?? Please critique!

lmp1959
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We are closing in on our final kitchen remodel design and I'd love your input. :) I've gotten so many good ideas from you guys and I'm hoping you'll over suggestions/feedback.

The house is a 1960 ranch that has never been updated. The floors throughout are terrazzo, except in the kitchen, where we are putting natural toned Hickory hardwood (I know, I know. BUT I've had wood in 2 previous kitchens and I love it.)

We are not changing the footprint and the renderings below are pretty close to final with minor changes: The wine racks will be a Rev-a-shelf pull out wine rack and the oven will be below the cooktop. The uppers will have ambient up-lights.

Sorry I don't know how to make those really cool vision boards, but I added pics of most of the elements. Thanks sooo much for taking time to look this over! So many decisions, yikes!

• Base cabinets are SW Dark Night, uppers will be a white depending on the countertops we choose. Leaning toward a creamy quartzite or porcelain, hoping to avoid quartz. I'd like to use the same material for backsplash.
  • There will be 2 task sconces above the window and 2 pendants over the peninsula.
  • Hardware is Lew's gold toned pulls.
  • Black composite sink, Brizo Litze faucet
  • Thoughts on the pullouts under the cooktop? Is there something else I should consider?
  • White or blue hood?

This first pic is a before and the second is an overview shot to give you an idea of the space. The following pics are more recent design renderings.

Current design renderings:

Comments (51)