Welcome to trump's America
TRMS did a review of headlines from yesterday, I'll summarize some of them:
- NYC covid death toll exceeds 9/11 by orders of magnitude with 23,000 people lost
- trump withheld millions from NY 9/11 FDNY health program
- 500k in OR may have to evacuate or 10% of the population. 15 have died in the fires there
- Wildfire north of Scaremento is the largest in CA history and may not be done growing
- NOAA: Nearly 40% of the US is in drought
- CDC predicts thousands more covid deaths in the next 3 weeks
- Fauci says the US needs to hunker down for fall and winter
- Poll finds public trust in CDC, Fauci and other health experts eroding
Also this week, after on Tuesday Peter Strzok told us that they knew in 2016 that russia had more to throw at the election, but russia held back its biggest weapons, on Thursday it comes out that the russian hacking this time is more sophisticated and harder to track.
Then we get the whistleblower telling us that the wh ordered them to stand down when it came to sharing information about the russian attacks on our election: don't respond, don't alert, don't react to the attack on our country...don't tell the people in charge of elections at the state level that they are under attack.
Then we get news that the treasury sanction Derkach as a russian agent for running an influence campaign against Biden. That's the same derkach that has been meeting with giuliani -- a 2016 redux of manafort meeting with kilimnik, another russian agent: The U.S. Treasury Department on Thursday placed sanctions on a member of Ukraine’s parliament for running an “influence campaign” against former vice president Joe Biden, dubbing the lawmaker “an active Russian agent for over a decade” who has maintained “close connections with Russian intelligence services.” Source: WaPo
Then we get durham's aide resigning over concerns about the politicization of the durham investigation.
All I can say is, if you are tired of the chaos and want our peaceful and strong nation back again, then dump trump.