https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVd-dKBcA30

You could try growing lemons in pure crap, its free

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

okay that what my lemon seedling wasn't growing

• poncirusguy6b452xx
    last year

Bklyn That is close to what I am growing in with crap referring to anything that rots in my compost pile. I do not have easy access to animal manure. I just got access to 30 gallons of Miracle gro potting soil that is 4 years old and it's insect killed hosta plants.

Steve

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

I got A5 gallon bucket of richer clay. and I m using miracle all purpose fertilizer at 4x. the reconvened rate they say a teaspoon per gallon but I'm using a 32ounce spray bottle. and my seedling is sending new buds

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

miracle grow all purpose fertilizer. the nitrogen is 24 % per 1 and 1/2 gallons of. and that a teaspoon of fertilizer

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

hold it. I use only small scoop. that comes in summer set. instant tea I use that for my poultry manure based fertilizer an put it right top of the soil. and it naturally slow release but u don't want to use too much or you burn the trees roots

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

and as u water the tree automatically gets fertilizer.

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

o
    poncirusguy6b452xx some people say not to use animal manure but when I can I m gonna buy some poultry manure base fertilizer

• Ken B Zone 7
    last year

Howard, your miracle grow will give you much better results in a container than manure will.

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

but I've killed so many plants with miracle grow before

• Ken B Zone 7
    last year

Miracle grow won't kill your plants unless you are over-fertilizing. It's not the best nutrient out there, but won't kill a plant if used correctly. Aren't your plants seedlings? They do not need much fertilizer right now. The clay soil will kill them, not the miracle grow.

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

I know what I'm doing with the poultry manure based fertilizer I buy

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

Ken B zone 7. all I know how to grow things in is clay. and seem to be having some se cess growing my lemon seeds in clay soil all my 9 seedlings were grown in clay soil

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

Ken B zone 7 all I know how to grow things in is non-sterile clay

• HOWARD Martin
    Original Author
    last year

the other plant I've had were not citrus