SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tee_gonzales

Help Small space Furniture

3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi All! Would love your advice. Our living room is pretty small. Since we got married we merged furniture that isn't cohesive/doesn't fit our style. We are going to get new stuff. Our only requirement is to have some type of sectional since we watch tv from there...and its the only comfortable spot. If a “half” sectional existed that wasn't obtrusive that would be great! Ideally I’d like a couch by the windows on the right because I’m practical and think of guests coming over one day. But I think we may have to end up with 2 chairs? However those would not be “centered” with the windows? Any ideas on a coffee table shape too would be great. We've always had rectangular and love that shape. But think we may have to do something round. Our style seems to be a mix of Arhaus, Restoration, Mitchell Gold and a sprinkle of ZGallerie. We like a more sleek contemporary look. ***I included a picture of the chairs we have in the dining room since I love them! And also a picture of the measurements of the room from when we did our renovation. Any advice on how to “furnish” this place would be much appreciated! Thanks!!

Comments (2)