SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

Wandering Stitchers retreat planning

grammyp
3 years ago

We are down to one month before retreat! I can hardly wait. So far we have 6 coming, so total payment will be $250.

Beverly and Tim

Sharon

Jackie

Jennifer

Char

There is still room if anyone is interested.

We can arrive after 1pm on Tuesday the 6th and must vacate by 10am on the 11th. There is 1 handicap room and Sharon has requested it. As it stands now, we will each have our own room.

The kitchen has just about anything we could want, including coffee and tea. We each usually bring some goodies to share and take turns making dinner. There is a small grocery store and a Dollar General very close and an Amish vegetable stand a few miles away. We can make a list of things we need and do a grocery run when we get there. Breakfast and lunch will be pretty much on our own, but there is usually plenty of leftovers. Saturday is usually "eat up the leftovers and clean the fridge out" night. Please copy and paste the dinner schedule when you know what you want to make.

Tues: Beverly, vegetable soup and cornbread

Wed:

Thur:

Fri:

Sat: Leftovers

I'm bringing mice and oatmeal cookies. If you have any special requests just let me know.

Honey said they have taken down some of the quilts and added more design walls. So we may each have our own design wall. Cutting tables, ironing boards and irons are provided. We will need machines, projects, rulers, rotary cutters, and specialty items for your projects. I'm sure we will play a few games of LRC, so bring about 50 charm squares. I'm bringing neutrals, feel free to bring what you have available.

I will bring my AccuQuilt cutter if anyone is interested in using it.

I have these dies:

Strips and some HST sizes

most of the leaf, hearts, stars, and circle dies

Orange peel

Hunter Star

Ohio Star

Glorified Nine Patch

LeMoyne Star

10 inch Pineapple

6 inch Crazy Quilt

4 1/2 inch equilateral triangle

4 inch triangle in a square

Chisels

Apple Core

Rose of Sharon

4 inch Kite

4 inch bowtie

4 inch drunkard's path

6 inch snowball

2 inch uppercase alphabet

I'll send Char my cell phone number, I think every one else has it. If you have any questions feel free to call or text and ask. There is VERY limited cell service at my mom's, so if I'm there it may take a while for me to answer.

I'm so ready for this!

bev

Comments (76)