SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tiny_spider

What color quartzite for grey cabinets?

tiny spider
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I will be selling my house and need to add some pizzazz to my kitchen. My ugly brownish/cream granite cracked during a family party mishap. My kitchen is somewhat current but does not have anything really special. The price point of my house, 500,00, is at a price in my area where people have lavish kitchens with big islands. I do have expensive Rutt cabinets but my kitchen is a smallish U shape. Given all the disadvantages I need to jazz it up and am hoping some lavish quartzite counters will elevate the room. I also unloaded my old bosch refrigerator. It had rust spots and was just ugly. I replaced it with a sleek Samsung smart hub refrigerator. I want my kitchen to convey a very modern, luxurious ascetic. I have read that the kitchen and master bath sell the house. My house overall is gorgeous. I painted the walls a linen color and have red oak floors throughout. I also have 13 foot ceilings. My appliances are Miele. I need to sell my home and the competition is feirce. What co!or quartzite should I consider?

Comments (9)