Why can't I post my photos?

Ryan H

How do I post my photos here? I click the photo icon and select the pic I want and then the 3 circles keep moving as if it's uploading but after 10 minutes there's still nothing. It's only a 1.5 MB file.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Emily H

Hi Ryan, Sorry for the late reply. It could be the file type or even a conflict with the browser.

If you have an alternate browser, try in that one and see if the problem recurs. If it is not a jpeg try saving in that format and then uploading to see if that solves your issue.

If nothing works, please reach out to us through http://help.houzz.com and we can troubleshoot with you. Thanks!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
The Polite House The Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
Life Houzz Call: Who'll Post the First Snow Photo of 2013?
If the weather's been flaky in your neck of the woods, please show us — and share how you stay warm at home
Full Story
Organizing You Can Do It: 6 Steps to Organizing Your Loose Photos
Are your old pictures stuck in dusty boxes? Here’s how to get them in order — and ready to tell your family’s story
Full Story
The best professional advice in Northern Virginia, charging affordable hourly rates, showing you how to turn your... Read More