Clarification, please.

cattyles

Emily, could you please elaborate on this? Is it referring to tweets, cartoons, memes, all of them? Thank you

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Emily H

Yup - Posting screenshots of blocks of text like this often contain profanity or content that has been removed previously from the site. Our system needs to be able to read text to effectively screen for inappropriate content - screenshots make this difficult, and will often result in the removal of whatever content was posted..

Save    
cattyles

This is going to be a big change on several forums. Will it be added to the rules?

Save    
mama goose_gw zn6OH

Emily H.,

I'm having a problem posting to the Using House fourm. When I create a thread it shows at the top of the list, but if I go to another forum, then return to UH a few minutes later, my thread has disappeared. I had the same problem last week when posting about the missing message button, but the threads eventually reappeared. It was after the window to delete, so I tagged them to the Test forum and moved them over there to avoid confusion.

One thread was posted while using gardenweb url, and when that disappeared I tried using Houzz url, but both are gone. I'll check back to see if either reappears:

Thank you.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Offices Quiet, Please! How to Cut Noise Pollution at Home
Leaf blowers, trucks or noisy neighbors driving you berserk? These sound-reduction strategies can help you hush things up
Full Story
Room of the Day Room of the Day: Modern Pool House Nestled in Downtown Philadelphia
Homeowners redo an atrium with a pool to be a more pleasing and practical space
Full Story
Gardening Guides How to Find the Right Native Plants for Your Yard
Find plant maps, sale sites and guides that make going native in the garden easier than ever
Full Story
At BRAX Roofing we pride ourselves on offering superior home improvement service, specializing in roofing,... Read More