India is the new epicentre

HamiltonGardener

With cases in Brazil and America on the decline, India has now become the epicentre of the pandemic. Now third in the world and cases skyrocketing.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maifleur03

It was to be expected given how many people live there. My only question would be how soon Bangladesh catches up.

Do not expect the US number to really decline very soon. The number of cases my governor is actually admitting to is less than is being shown in the federal government reports. Since he is bragging on how low the number is on his fb page it appears that the "official" report is not keeping up with the number reported. If it happens in this state it is also happening in others.

Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

Given India's population, the number of migrant workers, and poverty, this is unfortunately no surprise.

1 Like Save    
HamiltonGardener

And this is only what they are testing. They can’t keep up with the sheer numbers of people.

Indian doctors are reporting only a fraction of the deaths are being recorded as COVID deaths.

Save    
bob_cville

> With cases in Brazil and America on the decline

I don't think this part is true. Merely that the rate of increase in cases has stopped going up in some places.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides A Mobile Home Gets a Bohemian-Chic Makeover
Designer infuses world traveler’s guesthouse with tribal textiles, Moroccan tiles and kilim rugs
Full Story
Kitchen Design Get Ideas from 10 Kitchen Makeovers
Share your thoughts on gorgeous kitchen transformations from Boston to Bristol. Which is your favorite?
Full Story
Architecture 4 Things a Hurricane Teaches You About Good Design
When the power goes out, a home's design can be as important as packaged food and a hand-crank radio. See how from a firsthand account
Full Story
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More