Ruh Roh Susan Rice

mrskjun(9)

Are all the potentials going to fall like domino's?

"Rice swore under oath that as President Obama’s national security adviser she was never told about the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation. But former FBI Director James Comey testified that Rice was present when he informed Obama all about Crossfire Hurricane just weeks after the investigation was launched."

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/07/30/susan_rices_strained_relationship_with_the_truth_strikes_again_124660.html

SaveComment33Like
Comments (33)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
elvis

Butbutbut Russia.

Save    
Kathy

I didn’t think lying was a problem for republicans considering Trump has lied thousands of times and of course he didn’t testify because he couldn’t not lie.

Not saying Rice did lie under oath been though some article claims she did.

7 Likes Save    
mrskjun(9)

And of course Biden has never lied....but Trump.

1 Like Save    
ubro(2a)

The RW has lost all credibility when they expect the other side to never lie and yet support one of the biggest liars and one who uses his power to pardon those who lie. Remember Flynn?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/michael-flynn-committed-perjury-but-should-not-face-contempt-hearing-court-appointed-counsel-finds/2020/06/10/09dada24-aa81-11ea-9063-e69bd6520940_story.html

14 Likes Save    
Nana H

Yet another reason for Trump supporters not to vote for Biden ! Although to be honest, I hope he doesn't choose her.

Save    
cattyles

I don’t care. Not even slightly.

Susan Rice can lie about me personally (16,000 times) and I’m still voting for Biden if he chooses her. But it will be fun to watch y’all dramatically post every little thing as if it’s a career-ending vote buster.

11 Likes Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

I though yall didnt believe Comey? Make up your minds. Is he a liar because he outed some Trump lying or is he not because he claims Susan Rice lied?

18 Likes Save    
Kathy

When we asked Comey about meetings with the White House concerning Crossfire Hurricane” Horowitz writes, the former FBI director said “he did not brief the White House about the investigation.”

Comey mentioned they were looking at communications. He didn’t say there was an investigation ongoing.

7 Likes Save    
Nana H

Silly facts......

5 Likes Save    
kadefol

I hope Biden doesn't pick Susan Rice, but even if he does I will vote for him. Anyone but trump.

1 Like Save    
Joaniepoanie

The right just doesn’t seem to get that they have already gleefully swam in the lowest, nastiest, slimiest point in the swamp. Anything above it is an improvement, even if the water might still be a bit murky. And criticizing the cleaner water above is just laughable.

7 Likes Save    
socks(10a)

Everyone has something in their past. Some have more issues than others. In this, trump really is king.

4 Likes Save    
barncatz

If they fall (like dominoes or otherwise) before they're selected, isn't that called vetting? You know, like the McCain campaign didn't do for Sarah Palin?

7 Likes Save    
miss lindsey (stillmissesSophie,chase,others)(8a)

“The RW has lost all credibility when they expect the other side to never lie and yet support one of the biggest liars and one who uses his power to pardon those who lie.”

I see things a little differently.

Pointing out that an opposing candidate lied while simultaneously supporting someone you know to be a liar is a tacit acknowledgment that you believe the other side to hold a higher moral code than your side does.

It’s an invitation to hypocrisy—people who are anti-Trump in part because he’s a liar can be accused of being hypocrites if they support a person who has ever lied.

4 Likes Save    
tvq1

Oh COME ON !! Can any one person truthfully say they have NEVER lied? I'm here to tell you that I've told some whoppers in my 70 years. And yet, I consider myself to be a good, ethical and moral person. EVERYONE has lied in their lifetime! Some waaaaaay more than others. (like TRUMP)

4 Likes Save    
arcy_gw

hahaha "I never had sexual relations with that woman"!!

Save    
deegw

I've said this before but equating Trump's record of lies with the lies of any other modern politician is like equating DUI manslaughter with rolling through a stop sign.

6 Likes Save    
HU-274840647

I know let’s see who who was a really good VP, no Pence was not it, Darth Vader was not it and we definitely dodged a bullet with Palin, so this is virgin territory.

1 Like Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

Read the linked article and realize this is misrepresented. Comey doesn't even claim to remember exactly what he said or how much information he gave. I didnt see any reason to point that out above as all of you can read. I just am astonished that lying James Comey is being quoted by conservatives. Like I said either you believe the man or you dont. You dont get to pick and choose.

4 Likes Save    
Lars(Z11a (coastal L.A.) and Z9a (desert))

Trump holds the record for presidential lies, and therefore if one is offended by lying, then one should be offended by Trump way more than by anyone else. No one else comes close to him regarding the number of lies told. That's one superlative he can rightly claim.

The problem is that for Trump, telling lies is the norm. If we count the times he tells the truth, we would have a much smaller number - and something we could perhaps compare to his rivals. How many times a liar actually tells the truth is what is important, and especially what percentage of the time.

3 Likes Save    
mrskjun(9)

Biden has told some whoppers, especially about race. But we've heard nothing but "Trump lies" for the last almost four years. So guess what....Biden lies!

2 Likes Save    
petalique

I like and respect Susan Rice very much. She is not a liar.

3 Likes Save    
Iris GW

mrskjun, is Biden up to 18,000 lies yet? Let us know when he gets there ....

3 Likes Save    
elvis

petalique

I like and respect Susan Rice very much. She is not a liar.

...and her purposefully false Benghazi explanations on the talk show circuit?

Save    
kadefol

arcy_gw

hahaha "I never had sexual relations with that woman"!!

Better to grab them by the p***y and pay them off.

1 Like Save    
roy4me

Ruh Roh?

Sounds racist to me.

Save    
HU-274840647

So mrs wants the contest to be about lying, okay.

2 Likes Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

When you are talking to people who very obviously dont care about lying by Their person, debunking or explaining misinformation or misunderstandings or even actual lies is pointless. People who dont care if the president lies every single day every single time he opens his mouth arent going to care when they have misrepresented some other person. They dont care if the person is lying to them or not. They only care about using it as a club. They in fact think that liberal progressive people actually do care. Otherwise why point it out since they amply prove they dont care about massive lying. I am pretty sure Susan Rice thought the attack was based on the video unless she had access to the information about the CIA annex-information we did not have. And I am positive Obama believed you could keep your doctor.

4 Likes Save    
Lulu Smith

it aint lyin' if you aint usin' yur wurds right.

"“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.” (footnote 1,128 in Starr’s report)

Save    
cattyles

Yawn.

2 Likes Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

Believe it or not Lulu, someone else lying doesn't make it OK for Trump to lie.

4 Likes Save    
elvis

roy4me

Ruh Roh?

Sounds racist to me.

Astro the dog from the Jetsons was a racist dog? Scooby-doo, too?

1 Like Save    
elvis

"“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.” (footnote 1,128 in Starr’s report)

Heehee. Well, there you go.

Save