SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skatd

What LVT color choice for honey maple cabinets for modern look?

skatd
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I have honey maple cabinets in my kitchen. I don't hate my kitchen cabinet color but do want to go for a different flooring and countertops. The pictures below show what I currently have in my kitchen. I have an open floor plan with the kitchen right in the middle of the house between living/dining and family rooms. I am thinking of going for luxury vinyl (due to my husbands over concern of leaking appliances spoiling the hardwood).

I will be going or same flooring throughout the house. The one in family/living and dining rooms I currently have is laminate and i will be replacing that for a uniform look throughout the house.

I want my kitchen to look modern without having to go all white. So basically a modern looking kitchen with honey maple cabinets.

All vinyls I see have a dull look and mostly come in light shades or gray, brown or grey-brown. Can someone please give ideas on best look for my kitchen for luxury vinyl flooring, countertops (I am ready to replace all countertops) and back splash (definitely want a modern but easy to clean backsplash with less grout lines) so my kitchen will look more modern. Thank you!

Comments (11)