SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
inna_maz

matching interior/exterior doors

Inna Maz
3 years ago

I am doing a full gut renovation on our house. We are now at the step of picking out doors. I have picked my entry way door which will be made custom (see photo). It is a small house and the main floor is open concept. The only other doors on that floor is a backyard door which will be glass and black metal and a barn door (two small French door style barn doors) which will be to the powder room. I need to confirm with designer of the entry door but believe it will look the same from front and back which would mean that herring bone design will be visible from the inside. I wanted to design the barn doors to match the middle panel of the entry way door (including a photo zoomed in to show you how I’d like it to look). Do we think this is too matchy or do we like it?

Additionally, I have picked out my interior doors. Attaching photo of the style, but they will be painted charcoal with charcoal thin trim around the door (and white baseboards). I want to pick a different style of closet doors but am struggling as to what to choose. Any ideas would be appreciated? I am going for a modern look of the house if that helps!

Thank you!

Comments (8)