SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stillwatergal

Wolf Convection Steam Oven or Wolf Speed Oven???

stillwatergal
3 years ago

We are planning a kitchen remodel and are clear that we want a 42" SZ fridge and induction cooktop. Currently, Wolf-SZ has a tempting deal when you buy a SZ, a Wolf cooktop, and a Wolf wall oven---do that and you can get 3 additional years on the warranty. I like that. We'd get the M series 30" single wall oven and add either a Wolf M convection steam oven or a Wolf speed oven to install over it. The problem is, I'm torn between those two choices. I think I would ultimately be satisfied with either but want to make the best choice for the long term. The speed oven seems to be a shorter learning curve but the convec-steam is very enticing re: healthy eating, and getting me back into cooking after making our kitchen much more functional than it is now. I'm not sure how much I'd miss the MW with the convec-steam oven. We use it mostly to reheat leftovers, reheat coffee and "steam" veggies. I would love to hear from owners of either (and from owners of speed or convec-steam from other manufacturers) as to your likes/dislikes, frustrations/satisfactions with either choice. Thanks!

Comments (20)