SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilybedmaker

This past weekend's blooms

3 years ago

It is still hot and not a lot of rain. I have been watering the vegetable garden everyother day, and the dayliles in the neighboring beds reap the benefit. The other daylily beds have been neglected.

IN HIGH REGARD: I have not posted this one before. I seem to really like the simple blooms with great color. This has a cooling effect on me when I see it. This is its maiden bloom in my garden.

BETTY BENZ - This is an old Harris-Benz intro and it is a diploid. The substance is thick. I had this one in Maryland and it has stayed with me. I had it growing in a terrible area of the garden. I finally moved it last year and it rewarded me this year.

LINDA GLUCK: Great looking plant. Fertile both ways. As the day wears on, it frosts out to being a white with a pink edge.

RED LIGHTNING: A strong red.

SWIMMING WITH SHARKS: Great grower and has many buds. There is a 5 x 5 poly in this picture.

OLD KING COLE with PINEAPPLE BITES sneaking in.

AARON BROWN: I am liking this plant. I got this from Laura 2 years ago.

THIN MAN: Has been great this year. Benefitting from being near the vegetable garden.

OUTER LIMITS: I'm not sure about this one. It is different. I have been trying to spread its pollen, but I don't think it is fertile.

More in the comments.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!