SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
natalie_santiago_weaver

Master Bedroom, Bath, Closet Layout

We are in the process of building a house. Below is the layout of the master bed, bath and closet.

We changed the two separate windows to two 3 foot windows side by side. Those overlook a lake view. The door from laundry to closet will be a pocket door.

My issue with this plan is that it seems the only place to put the bed would be on the window wall which I’d prefer not to do or the wall to the right, but then we‘ll be walking into the bed when we walk in.

Amy ideas on how to reconfigure to make this work better?

I was thinking of moving the bathroom door down to the corner to the closet toward the laundry room. So we’d walk into the closet then turn right into the bathroom. However not sure if that is good. In this thought, I was also thinking of no door into the closet, but adding a wall in the closet as you walk in so you do see the inside from the bedroom So you would just walk in and make left and be in the closet or make right and go into the bathroom.

yes, I am all over the place with this. I am no good at this and Im trying hard to make sure it functions.

I‘m adding an inspiration picture also showing the bed placement next to door to closet and window on left side of bed.

Comments (12)