SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Around the house

Kathsgrdn
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I'm trying to cool down after bagging up some bushes I had cut down a couple weeks ago. It's 92° outside. I only managed to fill 2 bags before getting a massive headache and sweating like crazy. Was going to wait till about 6:30 or 7:00 to go back out there. In the meantime I took some pictures around the house.

The contractor has begun to tear down my sun room. They started yesterday. I realized once it was off that the back door frame really looks awful. I knew it was bad but with using the sun room as mainly a walk thru, I just ignored it, I guess. I was planning to fix it and the others in the house once the dogs were gone. The most damage was done by Luther, our old black lab/German Shepherd mix. I had accidentally forgotten to let him back in one night when I went off to work. That was when I worked in the hospital on night shift, soon after I bought this house. It was a pretty stressful time in my life, right after a divorce and the job was pretty miserable and exhausting. It was the 4th of July or close because he freaked out and clawed his way into the sun room and tried to get in the house. Poor dog's paws were bloody from clawing the wood off around the door. He also tore up every one of the screens on the sun room.

So, now I am wanting to fix it along with all the other fixes I need to do. I'm going to post some pictures in the comments of my walk around the house. Would like to see your home and yard too, if you want to post it. Most are of my gardens.

Comments (24)