SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ydahr

Countertops and cabinet types around the house help please!

Ydahr
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

The builder offered level 1 granite the Caledonia and Ubatuba. Level 2 is dallas white and Dallas white LIGHT ( I wasnt able to find a picture of this anywhere on the internet, if you have a picture that you can share that’d be great.) St Cecilia light and Brazilian white ( another I can’t find but believe it’s the black and white salt and pepper one)

So my question is how is the house going to look ( cohesive or not) if I have white cabinets in the master bath with st Cecilia light, white cabinets in guest bath downstairs with ubatuba,kitchen with white and Dallas white LighT.with the island being darker greige.

Upstairs hall bath with greige cabinets and white Dallas and guest bath upstairs with Caledonia And greige cabinets? 😬

So 3 cabinet colors same style maybe different knobs and finishes. And 5 different color countertops in the kitchen and 4 different bathrooms. I’ve seen hgtv dream homes with bathrooms that are totally different but in the discussions here I’ve seen comments bathrooms need to be similar so I’m confused ...

Alao heard of Caledonia and Ubatuba being dated.

Thank you 🙏

Comments (15)