Eighty year old man attacked in grocery store left to die

Stan Areted

An eighty year old hispanic man, accompanying his wife to the grocery store, stepped out of line to go to the restroom.

Roberto Flores Lopez was then attacked by Demaris Wade and Tamika White who beat him, left him bloodied, to die, and stole his wallet.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-grandfather-beaten-robbed-grocery-trip

He is in the hospital, severely beaten as photos show, and his family cannot see him because of COVID restrictions, yet these restrictions were not put on the George Floyd family, who was able to have three separate funerals, not abiding by social distancing protocol.

This is patently unfair that his family cannot see him. These incidents are now common place, especially since the democrat controlled cities are not supporting law enforcement, and wanton crime is allowed and even in some cases encouraged, without arrests or punishment in many situations.

Across the country, thugs are randomly attacking strangers, rioting, trespassing on private property destroying private property, destroying public property, attacking, shooting, robbing even people in wheelchairs, on walkers, and shooting at strangers and vehicles. Children are dying, adults are dying, and I see or hear no outrage about it.

Do liberals not want these criminals arrested or do they think they should get the pass the democrat mayors and governors are giving them in order to cause mayhem to take down President Trump and/or to completely do away with law and order?

SaveComment76Like2
Comments (76)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kathy

Let’s turn this around a bit

Stan, what do you have to say about the escalation in car ramming going on by RW Terrorists in US since the Floyd murder? There has been at least 66 being investigated as terror acts. Ramming cars into crowds has been prevalent in other countries and now is being done in US targeting BLM protestors.

IOW, there are people on both sides who are wrong and dangerous. Do you defend those terrorists who ram cars into protestors?

4 Likes Save    
HU-274840647

Rubbish

1 Like Save    
blfenton

Logic being twisted by outrage makes discussion impossible.

I made the mistake of reading the comments attached to the link- charming /s

I hope they catch whoever did this.

7 Likes Save    
patriciae_gw(07)

I am not seeing the connection here.

3 Likes Save    
Nana H

Recent polling has found that Americans prefer Biden over Trump by double digits when it comes to law and order. That was before the Stone pardon! Most Americans see Trump for the lawless person he is.

https://www.kff.org/report-section/kff-health-tracking-poll-june-2020-social-distancing-delayed-health-care-and-a-look-ahead-to-the-2020-election/

9 Likes Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

"Across the country, thugs are randomly attacking strangers, rioting, trespassing on private property destroying private property, destroying public property, attacking, shooting, robbing even people in wheelchairs, on walkers, and shooting at strangers and vehicles. Children are dying, adults are dying, and I see or hear no outrage about it."

Lots of hysteria going on here--and an over-active imagination unleashed, to say the least.

Guess all that is going on somewhere else--haven't heard even a faint rumor of it occurring in my part of the USA. : )

Do you watch "The Walking Dead" regularly? Quite a suspenseful show, isn't it!

Kate

9 Likes Save    
Iris GW

I find the title of this thread odd; 2 people beat and robbed a man and then ... left him to die. They left him to die. Or they just left him. Did anyone expect them to call 911 for him? Get some help? "Hey, we just beat this guy, could you give him a hand? We gotta go."

That's not a real shocker given what they did to him. They are scum.

Somehow the title gives a vibe that every one left him to die. But it was the people who attacked him. Probably just me picking up on that.

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

This is exactly what the democrats stand for. If you don't support it, then you need to find a new party. There is no excuse. The crats have brainwashed their supporters and it will come back to bite them. It's only going to get worse. You could be next. Be careful out there!

MAGA

Save    
kadefol

lurker111

This is exactly what the democrats stand for. If you don't support it, then
you need to find a new party. There is no excuse. The crats have
brainwashed their supporters and it will come back to bite them. It's
only going to get worse. You could be next. Be careful out there
!

MAGA

What?? That is NOT what dems stand for. Actually, I can't imagine anyone from any party supporting the attempted murder of an 80 year old. I hope they catch the perpetrators, and prosecute them.

6 Likes Save    
Kathy

Trump is a lawless POTUS Yet he shouts law and order. He Has cheated All his life and now he is robbing America of our treasury and killing Americans through his negligence and dereliction of his his office. If anyone defends that they are the ones who need to find a new party. The GOP has swallowed the Koolaid to line their pockets.

10 Likes Save    
Gizmo

lurker111

This
is exactly what the democrats stand for. If you don't support it, then
you need to find a new party. There is no excuse. The crats have
brainwashed their supporters and it will come back to bite them. It's
only going to get worse. You could be next. Be careful out there!

MAGA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Curious how am I supposed to stop a random mugging?

Tell me how effective have you been stopping other males from raping women?

Why didn't you stop the white guy running down the woman in Charlottesville?

He was of a racist con mindset?

11 Likes Save    
lurker111

Colt, S&W...

Tell me how effective have you been stopping other males from raping women?

I stopped a gang rape at the fraternity next door to my old house.

Why didn't you stop the white guy running down the woman in Charlottesville?

He was being attacked and threatened with an AR-15

He was of a racist con mindset?

I don't know. He was running from his attackers. All on video. Along with a confession from the guy with the gun.

Save    
gyr_falcon(Sunset 23)

I don't know why the argument is that democrats are responsible in some way--that is the thinnest and weakest of desperate stretches. In fact, since trump has done everything he can to get the pandemic to run rampant through the country, and prisons are now having to release convicts due to the infection rates, it points to more a republican cause for thugs being on the loose. Since the OPer is in such a finger pointing mode, and all.

9 Likes Save    
heri_cles

These incidents are now common place, especially since the democrat
controlled cities are not supporting law enforcement, and wanton crime
is allowed and even in some cases encouraged, without arrests or
punishment in many situations.---------------

White Republicans left those inner city neighborhoods decades ago (White Flight). Almost nothing that happens there now impacts white suburban Trumpers.

I don't sense that white Trump nation has any social conscience whatsoever, but they like to talk tough. Yea, throw 'em all in jail, step on their throats until they suffocate, crash their skulls when you stuff them into the squad car, shoot 'em if they run away unarmed.

Black men make up about 6% of the population and they don't typically vote in great numbers. Trump figured that out early on so he keeps ramping up racial animosity.That must be a focus on Fox, the Trump propaganda channel, because I hear more and more racist crap from guys who I know watch that garbage.

Save    
Gizmo

lurker111

Colt, S&W...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, where were they then w/guns....oh I know, it was random, but that doesn't matter when Dems can be blamed for something they have no control over.

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

The left promotes nothing but hate that comes from identity politics. They've triggered everyone's inferiority complexes. Whatever you are, the crats have mentally abused you. You are no longer a person, you're just an it. You're balck, white, brown, male, female, gay, straight, Christian, Jewish, Muslim...and no one likes you. Poor things.

Save    
Kathy

It’s nothing but hatefulness to say Dems approve of this sort of crime. There is no justification for the crimes perpetrated on humans of all colors. If your purpose of this OP was to denigrate Dems rather than criminals you failed. There is no support for crimes when people of any color perpetrate them. The whole point of BLM is to apply the law equally.

9 Likes Save    
lurker111

The democrats aren't my old party. They've left us all behind. I just saw it sooner than most. The old democrats are supporting the new democrats out of loyalty. It's time to wake up. They aren't your party anymore, and I don't see how anyone could support it. Pelosi and Schiff are crazy. So are the rest of them. You know it's true.

1 Like Save    
Gizmo

urker111

The
left promotes nothing but hate that comes from identity politics.
They've triggered everyone's inferiority complexes. Whatever you are,
the crats have mentally abused you. You are no longer a person, you're
just an it. You're balck, white, brown, male, female, gay, straight,
Christian, Jewish, Muslim...and no one likes you. Poor things.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah. nobody has a bigger inferiority complex than the white, Christian heterosexual, male...

5 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

OP mixes up oranges and nuts to make an argument. Guess that's what has to be done to build up an anti-NotTrumpFans argument.

They know who the perps are.

3 Likes Save    
deegw

I am very sorry for the injured man and his family. That being said, IMO, the convoluted premise of this thread and the responses supporting it are totally stupid.

11 Likes Save    
olychick

Oh, you poor, poor things.

eta: lurker's comment about how tough straight white men have it has been removed, so my comment here doesn't make a lot of sense now, but that's what it was referring to, not the op victim.

4 Likes Save    
Kathy

Let’s back up to when Trump called Mexicans rapists and thugs. Now the RW is accusing the liberals of identity politics? Look closer to home.

7 Likes Save    
dublinbay z6 (KS)

He's just trying out some reverse logic--or maybe I should say, "mirror-logic." We've been posting a lot about Trumplicans having taken over the Republican Party which no longer exists. It is now the Trump Party.

Having no better answer, the trumplicans are therefore reversing the whole process and accusing the older Dem. Party of no longer existing because the newer Democrats have taken over.

What they neglect to notice is that the Dem. charge against the Repubs. worked--because even they recognized the split occurring in their party. But the reversed charge doesn't work--because it is not describing what is actually going on in the Dem. Party. It is just happening in the minds of the Trumplicans.

Kate

1 Like Save    
jmm1837

I'll stick with "loonier." It pretty much covers everything.

2 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

dublinbay:

Guess all that is going on somewhere else--haven't heard even a faint rumor of it occurring in my part of the USA. : )

Apparently you don't get out much.

It's happening in many states, including my own.

People are afraid to go anywhere because these types of crimes have occurred, they have identification and license plates numbers, and no arrests.

It's obvious to criminals that it's play time and no consequences.

It's also obvious that most democrats are good with it,

Be sure to wear a blue shirt to let the criminals know you stand with them, and hope they care; most don't care, they see an old or weak person, like Mr. Lopez, and attack him.

Good Luck with being buddies with criminals when you come across them.

At this rate, staying at home hiding from maskless people won't be good enough, at this rate, they'll be coming to your house.

1 Like Save    
Stan Areted

Kathy:

The whole point of BLM is to apply the law equally.

Hardly--they are breaking laws in the NAME of "BLM."

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

Let's not forget...I have two lifelong friends that have had their beautiful daughters shot in the head. I've given you their names and shown the articles. Just wait until it hits home. You'll wake up real fast.

Save    
Stan Areted

Poor Mr. Lopez; he's a footnote to libs, an acceptable collateral loss in the cause to prevent President Trump from being reelected.

Save    
cattyles

What nana said. Why feed this hysteria?

3 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

lurker111

Let's not forget...I have two lifelong friends that have had their beautiful daughters shot in the head. I've given you their names and shown the articles. Just wait until it hits home. You'll wake up real fast.

I recall.

They don't care, lurker.

They will only care when it's them.

Depending on where they live, it may be awhile.

They know not of what they speak when they don't share a community with a large criminal element.

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

It's who the left is these days. You can't deny it any longer.

2 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

Yes, it's all out in the open, just like we thought, feared, and hoped we were wrong.

Not just a few--but the lot of them.

3 Likes Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

People are afraid to go anywhere because these types of crimes

Not true in this city of 4M.

Team Trump has to whip up race-based hysteria to deflect from the utter failure of this president to effectively deal with the Covid pandemic.

134,000+ lives lost due to the failed leadership of Donald Trump.

He was warned of the coming catastrophe and did NOTHING.

The mortal danger to the United States sits in the Oval Office, and party affiliation makes no difference to the Covid virus.

7 Likes Save    
Nana H

Stan there was a time when engaging with you was intellectually challenging. I certainly did not agree with you but the arguments were rational and had some basis in fact that warranted informed discussion. One had to be on their toes. Good old days.

Save    
HU-274840647

Is there a any.point in trying to talk about this in any rational fashion? A man vulnerable because of his age was mugged by some black (I assume) kids which is not uncommon yet we are supposed to believe that her-in is the fall of civilization led by Liberals. All this from a supporter of Donald Trump. Come on this is not realistic.

5 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

Time is past for intellectual discussion.

It's showtime, discussions make no difference.

It's down to two ways of life, free, or chained and controlled.

I know where I stand.

4 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

I live in a city. Within city limits. In an urban area. I take walks late at night. As in close to midnight. All alone. No means of defense. We have 3 housing "projects". Multi-racial, multi-ethnic, etc. We have a giant park nearby, which I sometimes walk the length of during one of my strolls.

PS I have already said they've been arrested - which is a good thing. A terrible attack - could be a hate crime, could be personal, could be random. I cannot tell why some TrumpFans seem to be apoplectic so often lately.

Save    
lurker111

Just wait for it to hit home. You're not safe. The radical left is out of control and in denial.

2 Likes Save    
queenmargo

Ziemia(6a)

I live in a city. Within city limits. In an urban area. I take walks late at night. As in close to midnight. All alone. No means of defense. We have 3 housing "projects". Multi-racial, multi-ethnic, etc. We have a giant park nearby, which I sometimes walk the length of during one of my strolls.

Ziemia- come on over to Saint Louis and give it a go...

3 Likes Save    
olychick

No one makes anyone say anything here. It's all a free choice.

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

I have no idea HU- do you speak from experience?

2 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

I know my city.

It is a Dem run city.

I do not know St Louis. Would likely get lost at night.

PS: the state government is part of the reason Boston has become a city of many great pockets - many of which are urban. As have the open mindedness of our state legislature. We are far, far from perfect. One corner of one part has had an issue with MS-13.

Save    
queenmargo

I know my city.

It is a Dem run city.

I do not know St Louis. Would likely get lost at night.

Saint Louis is a Dem run city.

You would likely get shot before you got lost.

3 Likes Save    
olychick

Examples?

Save    
queenmargo

Examples?

LOL-

Save    
HU-274840647

I only said what I said before because some comments seem to be more like baiting than engaging in discussion.

3 Likes Save    
queenmargo

I only said what I said before because some comments seem to be more like baiting than engaging in discussion.

You mean like this one?

Nana H

Don't feed the carp.

Or like this one?

Nana H

Stan there was a time when engaging with you was intellectually challenging. I certainly did not agree with you but the arguments were rational and had some basis in fact that warranted informed discussion. One had to be on their toes. Good old days.

Or like this one?

cattyles

What nana said. Why feed this hysteria?

2 Likes Save    
HU-274840647

No I mean like your one above.

4 Likes Save    
elvis

Ziemia, of the top 10 cities in the US for violent crime, 9 have dem mayors. #10 has a rep mayor.

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

If you can't handle the truth, delete it.

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

elvis, we just had a thread about that - seeking the info on policies and date that makes GOP run cities better places and there was like zero response.

Running it up the flag pole again and again .....

1 Like Save    
Stars Inthesky

Why is this racist content allowed on here?

Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Houzz doesn't find it racist.

Save    
maifleur03

Depending on the city people can walk down the street in areas that are predominately black. There every move will be monitored by the window watchers but while a man would be challenged a woman would more likely only hear cat calls from the shadows. It is one of the assumptions that a woman especially if white is there on government business. Younger people may be jerks but younger people of all races when in a group tend to be jerks to show off to their friends.

If a black person would walk down the street in a predominately white area they would either soon be followed by the local protection or pulled over and questioned by the police.

1 Like Save    
queenmargo

Kathy, I am not acting like the post monitor. I wish we had free reign on here. I point out hypocrisies.

Save    
Kathy

Pointing out hypocrisy should start at home.

2 Likes Save    
lurker111

My posts are not hateful. They are truthful. Look at the pictures in the OP for more ugly truth.

1 Like Save    
jmm1837

I am struggling to see any connection at all between a nasty mugging and the claim that "democrat controlled cities are not supporting law enforcement, and wanton crime is allowed and even in some cases encouraged, without arrests or punishment in many situations."

In this case, the police have identified the suspects, publicized their identity, issued warrants for their arrest. Just as they would have done if this had occurred a year ago or five years ago. Crimes, including violent ones, happen in cities governed by Democrats and in cities governed by Republicans, and in cities that aren't even in the US. Crime is the dark side of human nature. And many, many crimes go unsolved and unpunished. This is nothing new.

So far as I know, the crime rate in the US is well below what it was 20 years ago, and even with recent riots, the pattern still holds. That crime is in the headlines is no surprise, but the statistics generally do not support the kind of dystopian view presented in the OP. Cops are going after rioters and after muggers and after people that deliberately drive into crowds of protesters. That is as it should be. And no one, no one, suggests otherwise. So to me, the link between a random act of violent crime and a broader political agenda has not been made.

4 Likes Save    
Kathy

. What you are saying about leftists is hateful

—————————————————————————————————————————

It's who the left is these days. You can't deny it any longer.

lurker111

Just wait for it to hit home. You're not safe. The radical left is out of control and in denial.

lurker111

If you can't handle the truth, delete it.

Save    
bleusblue2

No doubt that city crimes statistics are nothing to brag about...but, not many suburbanites can claim expertise on what it's like to really live in one. They think city dwellers -- especially white city dwellers -- are risking their lives every day.

Years ago, a relative who was a police officer, district captain, told me that crimes in suburban mall parking lots, for example, are under reported -- mall business would suffer if the word got out. I know it's an anecdote, but he certainly is a credible source.

Save    
elvis

"Under reported" by whom? Victims to cops, cops to their superiors, superiors to press, press to public? Which one?

2 Likes Save    
maifleur03

Here there are two shopping areas, Ward Parkway Shopping Center and The Plaza, that have special arrangements with the police department. There may be more but I know of two. The security does all of the policing and unless they wish to send someone to jail the real police are never called. They do keep a list of "occurrences" but are not obligated to report to the real police.

2 Likes Save    
foodonastump

Well you do live in a red state, maybe that’s why? I don’t know.

I don’t understand all this denial or dismissal of what’s going on. Violent crime is up across America’s cities. You don’t need to sink to Fox or Washington Examiner to read about it. Make headlines about defunding the police but oh-by-the-way concentrate police in hot spots. Why, do they help? I do think we could stand a better relationship between citizens and police, and while community basketball games might be a nice idea so would stop stabbing and shooting people.

1 Like Save    
adoptedbyhounds

"Do liberals not want these criminals arrested..."

Why else would they promote defunding the police?

2 Likes Save    
Stan Areted

foodonastump:

I don’t understand all this denial or dismissal of what’s going on. Violent crime is up across America’s cities. You don’t need to sink to Fox or Washington Examiner to read about it. Make headlines about defunding the police but oh-by-the-way concentrate police in hot spots. Why, do they help? I do think we could stand a better relationship between citizens and police, and while community basketball games might be a nice idea so would stop stabbing and shooting people.

Exactly!

The very ironic thing is, the very people calling for defunding the police will only hurt their communities the most.

The less affluent, the young people, urban, the people with addictions and small children from broken families wind up needing police intervention--more like PROTECTION. Police presence has in the past deterred crime. It won't now, thanks to the events of the last few years but particularly the last three months.

Many of us can and are ready to protect ourselves, many of us don't have to get out to make a living anymore, and we can have what we need delivered. By those facts alone, we are safer.

We can pay for private protection for our neighborhoods and we can pay an armed guard to drive us where we need to travel, if need be. So we can basically be, and hire our own police protection.

These other people can't. Their lives will be worse. It is far better to continue to address removing and not hiring the bad police officers, than to banish them all out of existence.

2 Likes Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Crime is up in America's cities?

Source?

I found this, which says different.

July 6th

"Overall crime is down 5.3 percent in 25 large American cities relative to the same period in 2019, with violent crime down 2 percent.

But murder in these 25 cities is up 16.1 percent in relation to last year. It’s not just a handful of cities driving this change, either. Property crime is down in 18 of the 25 sampled cities, and violent crime is down in 11 of them, but murder is up in 20 of the cities.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/06/upshot/murders-rising-crime-coronavirus.html

Save    
Save    
foodonastump

Well as long as it’s just homicide I guess we’re ok.

1 Like Save    
elvis

But murder in these 25 cities is up 16.1 percent in relation to last year. It’s not just a handful of cities driving this change, either. Property crime is down in 18 of the 25 sampled cities, and violent crime is down in 11 of them, but murder is up in 20 of the cities.

Oh, thank goodness. I was so worried about getting my purse snatched, but now I know that if I go to the city it's more likely I'll just be murdered. Good to know.

Save    
foodonastump

Though year-to-date shootings are up 63% and murders are up 27%, overall crime is down by nearly 3% this year, NYPD data shows.

In response to the “Defund the Police” movement and the civil unrest after the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis cop, the NYPD disbanded its undercover anti-crime units on June 15.

Since then, gun arrests have plunged. NYPD cops made 29 gun arrests in the week ending on July 5, compared to 70 the same week in 2019 — a 62% decline, police data shows.

The number of people charged with gun possession fell 49%, with 52 charged in the week ending on July 5 this year. There were 103 in the same period last year, last year, data shows.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-shooting-spree-arrest-nypd-gun-violenc-20200712-mtkx54jxwjeljm5wbt57ie7dbu-story.html

ETA yes it’s a rag but it’s a left-leaning rag

1 Like Save    
Ziemia(6a)

Sure - ignore the mixing of generalities and specifics.... It's too hot to deal with the holes in the above snarky comebacks. (Mid June NYPD changes are the cause for the previous rise in homicides? Temporary blip due to shifting assignments for 600 officers/ detectives?

Save    
nancy_in_venice_ca Sunset 24 z10

The budget for the LAPD has been reduced by 1.5M from a budget 1.8B.

Los Angeles is also having a discussion about the appropriate use of police and responses to residents' calls.

The Los Angeles Times did an investigation into 911 calls to the LAPD since 2010. https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-07-05/lapd-911-calls-reimagining-police

Of the nearly 18 million calls logged by the LAPD since 2010, about 1.4 million of them, or less than 8%, were reports of violent crimes, which The Times defined as homicides, assaults with deadly weapons, robberies, batteries, shots fired and rape. By contrast, police responded to a greater number of traffic accidents and calls recorded as “minor disturbances,” The Times found.

The Times included in its analysis categories of 911 calls and calls initiated by police officers.

In the meantime, investigations into illegal activities in the LAPD Metro Division have lead to three officers being charged while another 20 are still under investigation.

Those falsely entered into the gang data base can face serious consequences from their name being on the list.

Are Los Angeles residents supposed to reward this type of behavior with increased funding?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-07-10/3-lapd-officers-charged-with-falsifying-records-to-claim-people-were-gang-members-associates

Three Los Angeles police officers were charged Friday with falsifying records and obstructing justice by claiming without evidence that people they stopped were gang members or associates, Los Angeles prosecutors announced Friday.

The charges come several months after the LAPD was rocked by allegations that officers falsely portrayed people as gang members or associates on field interview cards.

The 59-count complaint charged officers Braxton Shaw, Michael Coblentz and Nicolas Martinez with conspiracy to obstruct justice and multiple counts of filing a false police report and preparing false documentary evidence.

More than 20 officers remain under investigation.

Prosecutors in Dist. Atty. Jackie Lacey’s office allege Shaw falsified 43 field interview cards, Coblentz falsified seven cards and Martinez falsified two cards. They allege the officers wrote on cards that people admitted to being gang members, when footage from the officers’ body cameras showed no such admissions or showed the people had explicitly denied gang affiliation.

The alleged victims were identified only by their first names. Prosecutors also allege the officers made up more than a dozen “fictional” gang members.

Labeling individuals as gang members or associates in the CalGang database, which is accessible to law enforcement throughout the state, can have serious implications. Beyond coloring any future interactions with police, the information can hurt people’s immigration standing and their ability to find employment and housing, reform advocates say.

Inevitably the LAPD will have $$$$ lawsuits filed by those individuals who were part of the falsified data on the gang data base.

In addition, the LAPD also faces $$$$ settlements for police misconduct during the protests around the murder of George Floyd.

If the LAPD would effectively police their own officers, there would be more money available for their budget.

1 Like Save    
HU-655163766

Only extremists think this is an either/or issue. Reforming some police departments vs. letting crime go undeterred is a false and hysterical narrative.

And a far right red meat message. Try to scare people with lies because they're so worried about the election.

3 Likes Save    
tvq1

What a load of carp Stan and Lurker! I'm here to tell you that I'm a fair bit north of left--and I CARE! I'm sorry about your friends that were shot. I'm sad about George Floyd, too. Does that make me despicable? Come on, be reasonable here.

(OK--I'll just sit here and wait for the LOL's)

Edited to add: And I'm also waiting for you to twist my words to your benefit--BUT THEY STAND JUST AS WRITTEN!

3 Likes Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kids’ Spaces This Designer’s Client Was Her 10-Year-Old Son
What do you give a boy with a too-babyish bedroom when he’s approaching double digits? See for yourself
Full Story
Organizing 10 Things to Remember During Your New Year’s Clutter Purge
Fast-track the process and ease the stress by making a plan before you start decluttering
Full Story
Midcentury Style Follow One Man’s Midcentury-Mailbox Dream
An ill-fitting mailbox leads a determined dad on a quest — and possibly to a new business
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
We are a high-end design/build firm comprised of Landscape Architects, skilled craftsmen, & experienced landscape... Read More